Tornado Man x Reader

((It's really cheesy, sorry.))

While being a security guard robot master, the quality trait for those would be serious, stern, quiet, any along the lines of being calm, but you were different. You were just plain silly and fun, and it helped get the job done better than just being serious.

"There's a Robot Master attacking the city!" One of the security bots explained.

"Where's Mega Man?"

"He's getting upgraded! He currently can't fight now!"

"We're doomed!"

"Good grief." You muttered to yourself. One of the security guards heard you.

"Do you have a better idea?" He growled.

"Of course I do." You said as you ran off to find the Robot Master.

When you got there you met with Centaur Man, whom was trying to escort bystanders to safety.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here? It's dangerous with the Robot Master running around!"

"It's alright, I'll handle it." You took one step and then the Robot Master appeared out of nowhere. He was mostly green, but had a very dark expression on his face.

"Careful, (Y/n)!" Centaur Man warned. You carefully walked forward him until you were face to face. You slowly raised your hand and then suddenly you poked him on the nose.

"Tag!" You, said jumping back.

The green robot stayed emotionless and did not move an inch.

"C'mon, green robot! Sing with me! "Happy, Joy, Nice to meetcha! Happy, Joy, Nice to meetcha!" You waved your arms around trying to get its attention, but it not even flinch.

"What are you doing?!?" Yelled Centaur.

"I'm trying to see if he's a nice guy. Not all bad guys are actually "bad." You explained.

"NICE? He almost destroyed the entire city!" Centaur exclaimed.

"So?"

"You're too loud...shut up."

You turned around and realized the green robot actually said something. It started to walk forward to Centaur Man, in which you probably guessed that he would try to hurt him.

Hm, he's been ignoring me, and that's not nice. How about I play a little prank? You thought. You stuck your foot out right in front of the robot to trip him, and it did.

He fell with a loud crunch. Centaur Man had a horrified expression on his face while you were just surprised.

"Oops."

"I-I'll go get help..." Centaur Man said as he galloped away.

You kept staring at the green robot lying motionless at the ground, until you saw it move.

"Woah!"

It started to actually move again, sitting up, then eventually he stood up tall.

"Wow, thank you for saving me." The robot said.

"What? All I did was trip you." You confessed.

"The fall destroyed the chip I had in my armor, and it was controlling me to do bad deeds."

"Oh, well, nice to meetcha! I'm (Y/n), and you are?"

Without replying, the robot stepped forward and kissed you on the cheek. "I'm Tornado Man."

You immediately blushed. Surely this robot's specialty is to fall in love.

"Say, about we go take a walk in the park?" Tornado Man said, holding your hand.

"You destroyed half of it." You reminded him.

"Oh."

"Ah, you're really cute." You said as you kissed him. "I knew you weren't really a "bad guy"