Shade Man x Reader

It was a cold, dark October night. Dr. Wily was not present at his fortress, so he had his robots watch it while he was away. What a bad time to leave the Robot Masters alone, though. It was 10:01 PM, October 31, and that meant...

"HALLOWEEN PARTY!"

The castle went wild. All the Robot Masters were acting wildly. And of course, you were there.

"Dr. Wily is going to kill all of you..." muttered Shadow Man.

"Now, don't be such a buzzkill." Shade Man coolly.

"Hmph. Whatever."

Most of the Robot Masters dressed up for the occasion. You dressed up as vampire, having your cape, fangs, and even wings. You looked nearly identical to Shade Man in comparison.

"Ah, (Y/n), I see you've got the Halloween spirit still with you."

You turned around and saw Shade Man.

"Oh, hey Shade Man..!" You said.

"Greetings, I-"

Shade Man was interrupted by Slash Man, who ran in between.

"Shade Man! We ran all out of those special festive E-Tanks!!" He shouted above the crowd.

"Oh, dear me. I'll get some more." Shade Man said as he sprinted to the kitchen alongside Slash Man.----------

Throughout the party, you talked to many other Robot Masters. They all had great costumes. But you turned around and saw Shade Man behind you again. You noticed that his fangs were dripping red, so you jumped back in surprise.

"Hm? Oh, sorry. It's my fangs that scared you, weren't they?" He said, wiping his mouth. "It's nothing to worry about, it's just that I recently had a drink from those E-tanks I retrieved." He said, smiling.

"O-Okay... I didn't know the liquid was red..." You said.

"Ah, like Slash Man said, they were -----"

You couldn't hear him after that, it was starting to get very loud, and Shade Man took notice of that."...uh, pardon, do you want to go to the fortress' balcony? It's much quieter there." Suggested Shade Man.

"I'd love to. I'm not a big fan of parties, anyways..." You said.

"Great, just come along with me."-------------

"Isn't it nice and quiet?" Said Shade Man. You nodded and looked up and the bright full moon. Shade Man tried to strike up a conversation, but he hesitated to. He had a troubled expression on his face.

"Hey Shade Man, is something wrong...?" You asked.

"Hm? No, I'm fine. Thank you." He said, shaking his head. You simply shrugged it off, looking back up at the midnight sky. For a while, there was no conversation at all, but then Shade Man broke the silence.

"To tell the truth... I've been having a difficult time lately..." He said quietly.

"What's been troubling you?" You asked.

"I... don't know... I get this feeling that I get whenever I'm around you... I really don't know what though..." He said, shaking his head while he stretched his wings.

"Are you saying that...you like me?" You blushed a bright red.

"I... don't think that's the word... I think the word is love. I love you." He admitted quietly.

You grabbed a chair near you and placed it in front of him. Shade Man was now exceptionally confused. You stood on top of the chair and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh, I see." Laughed Shade Man. "I'm too tall for you, pardon." He then kissed you fully on the lips, but stopped when he herd a distant wolf whistle.

"Slash Man! What are you doing?!" Cried out a flustered Shade Man.Slash Man, who was sitting on the Fortress' roof, laughed to himself. "You guys are my OTP."