Centaur Man x Reader part 2

"Slow down...!"

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I was throwing you off."

You and Centaur Man were riding through Greece, where he was built. After the flood incident, you and him would always be together and would help those in need.

"Want to stop for a gyro...?" He asked.

"What's a gyro?" You asked. It was your first time in Greece after all.

"It's a type of sandwich. It's really good. C'mon, You should try it." He started to trot over to a gyro stand.

After he got the gyros, he handed one to you. You hesitated but then you took a bite, only realizing that the gyro was actually delicious.

"Mmm, this is amazing!" You cried out.

"See? Told you." It's-"

"Centaur Man! (Y/n)! I need thy help!" You turned around and saw Knight Man running towards Centaur Man and you with a worried look in his eyes.

"What's the matter!?" Centaur Man sprang up and went over to help his damaged friend in need.

"I don't know who did it, but the Mecha Dragon has been upgraded to its fullest extent! I tried fighting it off with my rapier, but it didn't work, so I used my Knight Crusher, but it was useless!" Knight Man explained.

"Don't worry, Knight Man. Me and (Y/n) will get your castle back!" Centaur said confidently.

"How can I thank thee?" Knight Man said happily.

"It's alright, anything for my best friend."

"Centaur's right. You don't need to repay us. It's all good." You said.

"Hop on!"

Knight Man jumped onto Centaur Man, and with the two of you riding on Centaur Man, he galloped with great speed to the castle.

-----------

"T-There he is..." Knight Man pointed to the Mecha Dragon, which was huge and terrifying. It's eyes were tiny slits of blood red.

"Oh boy." Centaur Man said.

"How is thee going to defeat him?" Knight Man asked.

"We'll think of something." Centaur Man replied. You and Centaur then dashed to the dragon, roaring loudly at you.

"Get up on the dragon's back!" You shouted to Centaur Man.

"Got it!" Centaur Man jumped from his tail, to his shoulder, and then on his back, then he shot the dragon behind its head. You landed a shot on the bottom of its snout.

With a flick of its tail, the Mecha Dragon knocked Centaur Man away, hurting him.

"Centaur! Art thou all right?" Knight Man cried, running over to him.

"Y-Yea... My hind leg is just sprained, that's all." Centaur Man groaned.

"C-Centaur Flash!"

With a bright flash of light, the Mecha dragon became blinded, and stopped moving.

"He's frozen, now's your chance, (Y/n)!" Centaur man shouted.

"Right! Charged Shot!"

With a fully charged energy blast to its face, you managed to defeat the dragon.

"Thou did it!" Knight Man cried happily.

"Thank thee so much! Do not worry about the damage, I will take care of the castle."

"No problem Knight Man. Come back if you need my help." Centaur man said.

"Thank thee!" Knight Man said, going to his castle.

"Centaur Man, you're hurt." You said worriedly, looking at his busted hind leg.

"It's alright. I can still walk." He said, kneeling down so he could reach your face, kissing you passionately on your lips.

"You're an amazing fighter. Don't worry about me. I love you." Centaur Man said.

"I love you too."

"Want to get another gyro?"