Amusingly Frightening (Shade Man x Reader)

"This sure is spooky." Elec Man shuddered.

"It's called a haunted house for a reason, Elec" Oil Man pointed out.

"Humph." Time Man huffed, clearly unamused.

A large animatronic rat scurried past Time Man's legs, making him flinch.

"Oh wow, this place is so cool!"

You were the only one who was unaffected by the scary aura in haunted house. You liked a bit horror every once and then, so it was only natural for you to be in a haunted house.

Elec Man looked nervously at a tattered fox-like head hanging on the wall. He suddenly jumped back, bumping into Time Man.

"Watch it." Time Man warned.

"I could have sworn that I saw it's eyes flicker!" Elec Man said.

"Its just a cheap tactic to scare you." Time Man huffed.

"Hello?"

"What was that?!?" Oil Man cried out.

"It sounded like a little boy." You told them.

The voice was then followed by laughter. You'd admit it gave you chills.

Time Man started walking, but stumbled backwards when he almost accidentally stepped on what appeared as a animatronic chicken head. Oil Man caught him before he hit the ground.

"You ok, Mr. I'm-Not-Afraid-Of-Anythin'?" Oil Man joked.

You and the others laughed while Time Man rolled his eyes.

"Hi."

"There it is again!" Oil Man said.

"Let's just keep going." You say.

You and the others continue walking. Elec Man and Oil Man look at a purple, tattered, rabbit-like Animatronic suit hanging near a doorway, creeped out by the fact it's eyes started to glow a bright yellow.

You and the others stepped into a room that looked like a night guard's office. There was a box of animatronic heads, but they looked new and had bright colors.

"Cool, I can see through here!" Elec Man looked out a window at the front of the office, only to yelp as he got jump scared by a animatronic bear that looked burned and scarred.

You heard what seemed like something moving through a vent.

"Time Man, do you hear that...?" You whisper to him, since he was the closest to you.

He doesn't reply for a while, but suddenly he flinched when he heard it.

"I heard something..." He said, his eyes filled with fear.

"Elec? Oil? You guys hear that?"

They stopped what they were doing and stayed completely still. The room became dead silent, so the noise was more easier to clarify.

"L-Let's get out of here!" Elec Man grabbed onto Oil Man's scarf and pulled him along, but then, a large, yellow, heavily damaged rabbit animatronic jumped out and emitted a ghastly screech, triggering all of you and the other robot master's fear, causing all of you to scream.

"No no no no no no no!" Time Man pushed past the animatronic and ran away. The Animatronic spotted Elec Man and lunged for him, and grabbed him, dragging him back into the vent where it came from.

"DO SOMETHING!!" Elec Man yelled.

Oil Man held onto his leg, but the Animatronic was stronger, and pulled him away, leaving only you and Oil Man.