Tengu Man x Reader

"Oops....I'm really sorry." Astro Man accidentally bumped into you and apologized immediately.

"It's alright Astro. You didn't mean it." You forgave him. After all he was a very bashful robot.

"You better watch where you're going next time." Tengu Man whispered aggressively to Astro Man, making him shiver in fear.

"S-s-sorry!!!" Astro Man squeaked out. He didn't want to get into a fight with Tengu Man, so he slowly levitated away and then fled for his life.

"What happened to him?" You asked Tengu Man, you didn't know he was the one who startled Astro Man.

"Nothing important." Tengu Man flatly replied.

"Ahoy, mateys! King wants t' two o' you t' investigate a new area Astro Man found. He wants a full report on t' area." Pirate Man said to both you and Tengu Man.

"Tch. Just give us the coordinates." Tengu Man replied curtly.

"Alright-y lad and lass, t' coordinates r' in your internal trackin' device. I've sent them t' you." Pirate Man replied.

"Humph. Let's go." Tengu Man teleported to the location, and so did you.

-----------

Once you got over to the location. Tengu Man walked forward, and started scanning the area, and so did you.

The place was mostly rocky, it had high cliffs and looked highly dangerous.

"Canyons located in the north-west. Large amount of rocks and a deep river at the bottom. Average height, river speed is high. Everything's scanned. Let's keep going." Tengu Man walked over to investigate the little details of the area, but was startled when an aggressive mountain goat jumped out, followed by a horde of them.

They all threatened Tengu Man and you by lowering their heads and scraping the ground with their hooves.

"We've got everything all the information we need anyways. Let's head back." Tengu Man said to you, so you followed his orders and teleported back to King's palace, leaving the goats bewildered.

You teleported right next to Burner Man, in which he got startled and burned your right arm by accident.

"Oh man! I'm so sorry! You startled me and then..."

Before you could forgive Burner Man, Tengu Man punched him in the face and sent him flying.

You stared in shock of what Tengu Man just did.

He picked you up and carried you to the robot repair room, in which he treated your burn with an ice-cold bandage that made your burn less painful.

"Thank you..." You whispered to him.

Every day he seemed more and more overprotective over you. No matter if it was an accident or not, he'd always protect you.

You hesitated to talk about it, but you had to.

"Tengu...how come you always hurt those who hurt me?" You said shyly.

"...I want to protect you." He replied.

"But why? You hurt Burner even though it was an accident..." You said, turning your head and avoiding his eyes.

He placed his hand on your cheek and made you look into his eyes.

"Because you're precious to me."

You looked back at your bandaged arm, and then back at Tengu Man.

"Thank you." You reach up to him and kiss his cheek, in which he responded by hugging you.

"I promise I'll protect you...always." Tengu Man whispered to you.