Mega Man x Reader

It was a gloomy, rainy day, and you were sitting by the window, alone in Dr. Light's laboratory. You were waiting for the arrival of your friend Mega Man, who was away fighting robots and attempting to restore world peace. Even though Dr. Light said he wouldn't be returning until a very long time, you still waited by the window. You wished you could have gone with him. Who knows what kinds of dangers he will have to deal with, and you could at least be there to help, but you're not a combat robot. You were built for another purpose, and if you tried to fight, it would be very difficult. You sighed. Today isn't the day Mega Man will return from his battles. You would have to return to the same window, for days, weeks, and maybe months.

Your actions seem a bit exaggerated, but you really missed him. Another fact was that you had a crush on him. Since the day you two met, you and him would hang out everyday, until peace was disturbed, he wanted to turn into a combat robot, and try to return world peace to its original state. You hated to see him go. Before he left, you asked him:

"Why do you want to save the world? You don't have to do this."

But he simply responded with a smile;

"I'll tell you when I get back from saving the world."

Your actual friend Cut Man, was watching you with worry, because he would always find you by the window. He decided to head on out, and find Mega Man.

When Cut Man finally found Mega Man, he told him everything that's going on with you. Mega Man said he was almost done, and would return soon. Mega Man then whispered something to Cut Man, making Cut Man smile a little. Cut Man waved goodbye, and returned to Dr. Light's Lab.

A few days later, you were sitting by the window, but the weather was extremely beautiful, it was sunny, warm, and no wind. Suddenly, Cut Man approached you.

"Hey, "Someone" is waiting for you outside. He said, flashing his biggest smile.

"But... What if Mega Man shows up, and I'm not at this window to see him?" You said.

"Oh, don't worry about the window! If you want I'll sit by the window for you." He said, still smiling.

"Uh, ok... I'll go outside."

As you walk outside, you don't see anything. Walking a little farther from the Lab, you start to think the whole "someone is waiting for you outside" thing is just Cut Man trying to give you a break from sitting at the window so much. So you decide to head back.

But, you turn around to see... Him! Mega Man!

"M-Mega Man? It's.. It's you!"
Tears formed in the corners of your eyes, as you ran your fastest and threw yourself to his open arms, hugging him extremely hard.

"Mega! I missed you so much!"

You buried your head in his chest. You were literally trembling from the happiness you were feeling.

"Hey, I'm sorry for leaving." He said as he gently lifted your head by your chin, wiping your tears.

"I just wanted to restore peace."

"Why?" You asked, as you remembered that he said he would tell you why he left.

"So we can be together, in peace."

He smiled, and gently kissed you on your lips.

"I love you, and I will fight anything in order for us to be together."