Bass x Reader part 2

"Forte? Bass, where are you?" You cried out.

You were looking everywhere for him, but he was nowhere in sight. You decided to head back home to see if he was there, but you heard a slight noise before you turned around. You followed the noise until you see both Bass and Treble lying next to a tree, as if they were hurt.

"Bass! Treble! Are you two okay? You knelt down and shook Bass lightly.

"(Y/n)..." Bass choked out. He covered his mouth with his hand and looked away. "Don't go n-near me."

"W-What...? Why? What's the matter?" You ignored his plead of warning due to your concern of the state he was in.

You took a glimpse of Treble, who whimpered loudly as he opened his mouth, which puffed out a cloud of smoke.

"Smoke...?" You placed your hand in Treble's head, and noticed it was boiling hot. Same deal with Bass.

"You two have...Roboenza!" You gasped.

You didn't know what to do. You knew you had to do something. You had an antivirus already programmed into you, so you didn't worry about catching Roboenza yourself.

"I'll take care of you both!" You held onto Bass and Treble, and then teleported them both to your house.

----------
A few days later, Treble had naturally fought off Roboenza, but Bass still had it, so you looked after him

"Feeling any better?" You placed a cold compress onto Bass' forehead.

"A little." He said.

"C'mon, say it."

"Hmph. I could have fought off Roboenza myself!" Bass said as he scratched Treble behind the ear.

"Totally, laying on the ground in the middle of the forest is going to help you fight off the deadly Roboenza." You said, grinning a little.

"Alright, fine. Thank you." Bass kissed you when he got the chance.

"No problem, arrogant 'bot." You smirked.

"Hey! I'm not arrogant! I'm the dominant here, and you know it!" Bass said.

"You sure? Clearly you wouldn't be in this state if it wasn't for me." You teased. You felt as if you were getting a little to carried away with it.

"I'll show you! I'll... I'll prove it to you!" Bass growled. His competitive personality was getting the best of him.

"Prove it"

Without warning, Bass grabbed you and roughly kissed you on the lips, toying with your hair a little. Your eyes widened with surprise, but then without even realizing it, you lost yourself completely into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled triumphantly.

"That'll shut you up." Bass smirked.

You were speechless, but you then shook your head and blushed madly.

"Heh... I guess you're right. You probably deserve this." You pulled out a pill from your pocket that was the cure to Roboenza.

"Hey... You just wanted to mess with me, didn't you? Well too bad, I don't need your help, and I can cure myself of this sorry excuse for a virus." Bass crossed his arms, but then he coughed out a puff of smoke, in which he tried to hide.

You waved the pill in front of him, in which he tried to avoid eye contact from. But he eventually gave up and snatched the pill away from you and swallowed it.

"What do you say?"

"...Thank you." Bass mumbled as he smiled just a tiny bit, and kissed your cheek.