Ring Man x Reader

It was a bright sunny day, and you were walking through the busy city, carrying lots of shopping bags. when suddenly you heard the sounds of police sirens, followed by two Fake Man walking out and pointing their cannons at a nearby bank. Everyone stopped and stared at the situation, including you. Then, Pirate Man and Burner Man came out hauling bags of cash.

"Freeze!" The two Fake Man said.

"Ha! That's not enough t' make me surrender. All o' this doubloons be goin' t' our leader King, and you're not goin' t' stop us!" Pirate Man laughed.

"Oh really?" You heard a voice say.

Two rings flew across the sky and wrapped around Pirate Man and Burner Man, preventing them to escape.

"Wha...? Ring Man! How could such a weak robot possibly do this?" Burner Man cried out.

"I'm not a "weak robot." I'm a police robot! I have my ways." Ring Man said.

The two Fake Man robots took Burner Man and Pirate Man to a large jail cage attached to a truck, and off they went, then the crowd cheered for Ring Man.

"Here is the money." Ring Man returned the money to the bank, and was about to leave, but his eyes got caught onto yours, immobilizing him. Your eyes also met his, making you blush. He started to walk over to you, in which you almost dropped your bags.

"Hello, miss. You seem burdened with your bags. Mind I help you?"

"Not at all!" You replied as you tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear with your free hand. He smiled warmly and took all your bags, leaving you with only one bag to hold.

"I am Ring Man. And you are?" He smiled warmly as he cocked his head to the side as you and him start to walk forward.

"I'm (Y/n). It's nice to meet you." You said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Ring Man said.

Throughout the walk, both of you laughed and had fun talking, and there never was a moment when you didn't smile. When you got to your house, he placed all your bags inside your house and headed out the door, stopping at the doorstep.

"That was very fun. Maybe you'd like to hang out again sometime?"

"Sure! I'd love to." You replied, smiling.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow." He winked and then left.

Day after day, you'd hang out with Ring Man, enjoying each other's company. Until one particular day, he was nervous, and then finally confessed his love to you, in which you made him yours with a simple "yes". And that was the start of your relationship with Ring Man.

-------Roar of Time! (Time Skip)-------

One morning, Ring Man asked if you'd like to have dinner with him. Of course, you accepted and got ready for your date (Which felt like the 50th date already). When you got there, Ring Man was waiting for you, though he seemed a little different.
He wouldn't look at you in the eyes, his voice would sometimes crack, and he'd show other symptoms of nervousness. It was when you already finished your food and he was playing around with his that you decided to ask him about your concerns.

"...Ring Man, all you feeling alright?" You ask.

He didn't reply, he only asked for the check. He then took a deep breath and looked at your eyes nervously.

"Actually, sweetheart, I need to talk to you about something." He said calmly.

You didn't say anything as the check arrived, and he payed it. He left a tip and then held your hand and left the restaurant with you, taking you to a beautiful garden, that looked even prettier at night than at day.

"I've noticed you've been worried about something..." You say.

"Something's been on my mind lately. So here it goes."

He took knelt down in front of you.

"When we first met, I was captivated yes by your beautiful eyes. I love you more than anything else in the world. Will you marry me?"

He held out a box and opened it to reveal a sparkling ring, gleaming against the moonlight. You gasped and covered your mouth, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Y-Yes! A million times, yes!" You ran over to him and hugged him, sobbing at his shoulder. He then took off his helmet and kissed you on the lips, which took a very long time. He then gently placed the ring in your finger, and then kissed you softly on the cheek.

"I will always be by your side." He whispered.

He picked you up, bridal style, and carried you home, where he placed you in bed, and kissed you goodnight.

"I love you." You whispered to him.

"I love you too." He laid down next to you and embraced you as you slept.

(This took me a while to do, but I think this is the most beautiful thing that I've ever done.)