Bubble Man x Reader part 2

You were walking alongside Bubble Man, holding hands and everything. The sky was a clear, bright blue and the weather seemed just perfect.

"Where do you want to go...?" Bubble Man asks.

"Oh, we should go to that new water park that was built!" You jump up excitedly.

You stop jumping when you feel something.

"...What's wrong..?" Bubble Man holds onto your hand again.

"I...I don't feel very well..." You say.

Suddenly, you cough out a cloud of smoke.

"There's something wrong with me!" You shouted in fear.

"(Y/n), sweetheart, calm down, I'll take you to the laboratory to make sure you're alright." Bubble Man hugged you and teleported with you to Dr. Light's laboratory.

------------

You were at the repair table. They were about to repair you.

"What's the problem, Dr. Light...?" Bubble Man asks him with a worried tone.

"I don't know for sure. I need to take a look inside." He replied.

"Ready to go to offline mode?" Dr. Light asks you.

"Yes." You reply. You give a quick smile to Bubble Man, and then went to offline mode.

------------

When you went back online, you felt so much better, but you felt a little different, too.

"So, how do you feel?" Dr. Light asks you.

"I feel a little different." You rub your head.

"That's because I did a few changes. The main problem was your energy core, it was the wrong type, so it overheated, causing smoke. I also updated your drivers, fixed any system errors, and upgraded your design." Dr. Light helped you off the repair table.

"What upgrades...?" You ask.

"I made your design a little more fit for combat."

Your eyes light up, you knew this was a great upgrade, it would bring you and advantage.

"Thank you, Dr. Light! Oh, where's Bubble Man?" You look around the lab.

"He's waiting for you outside. He hasn't moved since I started to repair you." Dr. Light pointed in the direction he was in.

"Ok, thanks!" You thank Dr. Light again and you rush outside.

-------------

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

"Cause you're so easy to pick on!"

"What should we do with him?"

You find Quick Man, Heat Man, and Crash Man I front of Bubble Man, threatening him.

"It's them again...." You mutter.

"You three jerks better leave Bubble Man alone!" You yell angrily.

"And what? You going to slap me?" Quick Man teased.

You turned your arm into a arm cannon, and started to charge a shot. Crash Man was starting to look a little scared.

"Woah what..?" Quick Man looked frightened.

Bubble Man's eyes were wide.

You shot the charged shot in the air instead of aiming it at Quick Man. Then you kicked him hard enough to send him flying. Crash Man and Heat Man backed away and then started running.

"W-Woah. What was that?" Bubble Man was surprised.

"My new upgrade." You smiled at Bubble Man.

"That was awesome!" He jumped up and hugged you.

"Thanks! Um.. Can we go to that new water park now?" You asked.

"Of course!" Bubble Man pulled down his mask and kissed you on your forehead. Then, you started to walk to the water park.