Pluto x Reader

"Pluto, you too...?" You said to the robot feline.

Pluto was sitting down on the repair table. He was looking angrily at his claws from his knuckles, which were chipped and broken.

"Don't get so ahead of yerself, Pluto, most of th' Stardroids are as beat up as you are." Neptune said across the room.

Neptune recently fought Mega Man, only to fail. Pluto was sent next, but the results were the same. You were the one that would fix up the Stardroids whenever they would get hurt, and today, you had to patch up all the Stardroids, with the exception of Terra.

"I thought I could take him...!" Pluto growled.

"Aye, You thought, Pluto. That Mega Man lad had already copied Mercury's Grab Buster, you'd have no chance.

Pluto flicked his tail in anger. He crossed his arms and his ears folded back.

"Pluto...." You said worriedly.

"Lass, he'll be alright. He's just like a modern cat. Only robotic." Neptune said as he chuckled.

"Look who's talking, fish!" Pluto hissed.

"I'm Neptune. th' God of the sea. It's only reasonable. Lad."

"Whatever. Just get out of here and let (Y/n) fix me up."

"Fine by me." Neptune said as he got up and left.

Pluto sighed angrily as he flicked his tail again.

--------

As you fixed Pluto, you noticed that whenever you touch him, he would quietly purr. You blushed but tried to ignore it.

Once you finished repairing him, you gave him a E-Tank. He took it and drank it all quickly, then he rubbed his head against your shoulder and left.

You were confused at his actions, but you realized, Neptune was right. He was just like a cat, but only humanoid robot from an ancient civilization.

You shook your head and decided to rest for the day.

---------

You woke up by a knock at your door. You opened it to see Neptune, Jupiter, Venus and Uranus and Pluto.

"Put me down!! I hate it when you pick me up!!" Pluto hissed at Uranus, trying to claw him as Uranus held Pluto by the back of the neck.

"We can't take it anymore." Jupiter said.

"He's been really ticked off at everyone for no reason." Venus said.

"Except you." Uranus tells you.

"Sorry 'bout this, lass." Neptune said.

"What are you going to do...?" You asked.

Uranus threw Pluto into your room and locked the door. Pluto started to scratch the door, but it was no use.

"Pluto...? What were they talking about?" You ask.

Pluto doesn't reply. You remain still, Not doing anything. Until Pluto gets up and rubs his nose against yours. You blush at his sudden affection.

"What they mean is... I'm friendly towards you because... I trust you and I love you." Pluto blurts out.

Your only reaction was to kiss him, while he kissed back, lightly biting your bottom lip. He pulled away to nuzzle you, and hug you.