Out of This World (Terra x Reader)

"Alright! Everyone line up!"

You stand beside the leader of the Stardroids, Terra. You were the second-in-command, so you'd command the Stardroids when Terra was away or busy.

You watched the Stardroids get in line, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.

"Listen up. Recently, we've been having a lot of stress lately, do to the circumstances of our hard work." Terra explained.

"I have decided to give each and one of you a break."

All the Stardroids sighed in relief.

"Terra sir, for how long?" Jupiter asked.

"A month."

All the Stardroids' faces lit up.

"Just don't do anything absurd. Is that clear?" Terra says.

"Yes sir!" The Stardroids reply in unison.

With a wave of his hand, he dismisses the Stardroids.

"You too." He says to you.

"You deserve it."

"Ok, but Terra sir, what about you?"

"I've still got some matters to attend to. I'll be alright." He replies.

"Oh, ok then, thank you, sir." You tell him.

He smiles and waves goodbye as he walks to his office.  You blushed at his sudden kindness to you. He was usually serious and calm. You shake your head and walk to your room.

--------

You didn't know what to do. How were you going to keep yourself entertained for a whole month? You sat on your bed. There wasn't much to do around here. You'd rather much be with Terra, helping him with whatever duties he has. In fact, you actually enjoyed working with him. He seemed to notice your enjoyment of working hard, and because you were responsible and hard working, he gave you the rank of second-in-command. Though, you secretly enjoyed the fact of being with Terra.

You heard a knock at your door, you open it and see Mercury standing at your doorway.

"Hey, Terra wants you at his office." Mercury explains.

"What for...?" You question.

"I dunno, he just... wants you."

You blushed at the way he put his words.

"A-Alright I'll be there." You say as you walk by Mercury, to Terra's office.

Mercury leans against the wall.

" I wonder what's going on between those two." Mercury asks himself.

Once you arrive at his office, you knock on the door.

"Come in." You hear through the other side of the door.

You turn the knob and push the door open. You see Terra, at his desk, writing and checking reports.

"Terra sir, Mercury says you wanted me at your office." You say.

Terra looks up and smiles.

"Yes, I've sent him here to retrieve you." Terra explained.

"Well, I'm here." You tell him.

Terra stands up and walks over to you, he grabs your waist and pushes you against the wall.

"Terra...what are you-"

You were interrupted mid-sentence by him pressing his lips against yours. You were beginning to lose yourself in the kiss, until he pulls away.

"Knowing your personality, you'd be bored for a month. Maybe... you'd like to spend it with me? It'll be our little secret." Terra says, looking into your eyes.

"Of course I would!" You say.

Terra hugs you and whispers to you:

"I love you."

------------

"See? I told you!" Mercury shouts in Neptune's face, waving a picture that Mercury secretly took in front of him.

"Aye, what ye be talkin' 'bout, lad?" Neptune questions.

"I told you Terra and (Y/n) had a thing together!"

"Lemme see that."

Mercury gives the picture to Neptune, showing you and Terra kissing.

"Lad, if Captain Terra finds out that ye be spyin' on him you'll be dead meat." Neptune warns.

"Whatever, this is gold!" Mercury says, waving the photo around.

"Don't say I didn't warn ye." Neptune says as he sighs.

"I will never understand ye, Mercury."