Crash Man x Reader part 2

"How are you going to...?" You stared at your lover Crash Man, who was trying to carry two E-Tanks with his drill-hands. He almost dropped them, but he somehow managed to steady them again.

"Crash...I can help you..." You said to him.

"No, it's fine! I can do it!" He then stumbled across a stray E-Tank on the floor, tripping and falling to the ground, crushing the two E-Tanks and spilling the liquid all over his armor.

"Never mind." Crash Man defeatedly gave up and just laid there on the ground.

You ran over to him and helped him get off the ground, and wiped his armor clean.

"Humph. I guess Crashy is getting a little too arrogant!" You heard a voice behind you say.

You turn around and see Guts Man, mocking Crash Man by spinning a E-Tank on his finger.

"SHUT UP!" Crash Man yelled. His eyes started to burn a flaming red. You could already tell his other personality was taking over.

"Heh. Being controlled by two emotions is tough, ain't it?" Guts Man smirked.

"Be quiet if You don't want to be stabbed like last time!" Crash Man threatened. He started to lunge forward, but you held onto him, keeping him in place.

"Fine. I'll be on my way. Just so you know, you'll never be as good as me and my bro Bomb Man! No matter if you're just the two of us combined!" Guts Man threw the spinning E-Tank onto Crash Man's helmet, making him roar in rage. Guts Man simply smirked and walked away.

"Metal SCRAP!" Crash Man yelled. You held him back by hugging him, and then giving him a kiss on his cheek. That was enough to calm him down. His eyes returned to his normal color, but he shook his head and pulled away from you, then sighed.

"I'm sorry. I went berserk. I just...wanted for our date to perfect..." Crash Man apologized.

You hugged him and then opened a fresh E-Tank and guided Crash Man's drills to properly hold it. You then have him another kiss on his cheek.

"It doesn't matter if you don't have hands, or if you're different than most of the other Robot Masters... I love you for who you are." You said, steadying his wobbling E-Tank back property on his drills.

He took a long drink, and sighed happily.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Crash Man said happily. He threw his E-Tank away in a nearby trash can and thanked you again by leaning closer to you and kissing you on the lips.

"Shall we continue our date?" You said, hugging his arm.

"Yeah. Later, could we go tell Snake Man to prank Guts Man for us?" Crash Man said.

You lightly chuckled and started to walk forward with him.

"Sure! Sounds fun!"