Elec Man x Reader

You were an average robot, created by a kind rich Doctor. You would mostly help around the house with chores and cleaning up, but you also had your freedoms. Not long ago, you met another robot, whom you met by having him chase away two bullies who were teasing at you. He introduced himself as "Elec Man"

He was very charming, kind and a pleasure to be around with. He was friends with almost everyone, due to the help of his charisma. The young robot worked at a local power plant where he put his electrical powers to use.

One day, however, another robot enter his life and introduced himself as a "adoptive brother". His name was Quick Man, and he wanted to have everything that Elec had, and more.

While you were picking grapes, there was a sudden movement and right before you could process everything that was happening right now, you were pushed against the cold stone wall.

"How's it going?" Sneered Quick Man.

"Let go of me!" You shouted, struggling to free your wrists from Quick Man's grasp

"Why should I?" He said, but before he could do anything else, Quick Man got whacked in the head with a stick.

"...That's not how you're supposed to treat a lady." Elec Man said.

"Tch, why should you care what I do?" Quick Man let go of you and aggressively confronted Elec.

"You're always doing immoral things, I don't want you to do anything you'll regret." Elec explained calmly.

"I don't care what you think, nor should you waste your life caring about me!" At that moment, Quick Man lost his temper and socked Elec Man across the face. The turmoil had caused a crowd to form, pressuring each other to fight.

"Get up and fight me." Quick Man ordered.

Without saying a word, Elec stood up only to glare at Quick Man.

"I will not fight you. You're my brother." Said Elec curtly.

"You're not my real brother." Replied Quick Man, and with that they both started to fist fight. You begged them both to stop, but neither them would. It wasn't until Elec Man's creator Dr. Light came into the scene.

"Boys, what is going on here?" Light demanded. Elec Man and Quick Man both immediately stopped fighting.

"We were just... Practice boxing." Quick Man lied. Elec Man kept looking down and didn't say a word.

"That's not it." You said as you stepped in. "Quick Man started fighting with Elec Man, even though Elec didn't want to fight back." You explained.

"I see. Thank you for telling me the truth." Dr. Light replied. He then turned to Quick Man. "And as for you, I raised you better than this. Go to your room and think about what you've done." Dr. Light scolded.

"...Fine."

------------

Later that same evening, you went to check on how Elec Man was doing.

"Elec, are you alright?" you asked.

"I'm fine, thank you." He replied.

"...Thanks for helping me back there. Even if it meant you to get hurt by your brother." you said quietly.

"It's alright. Anything to help you out." He replied, smiling.

"Well, I was thinking maybe you'd like to hang out a bit more... How does that sound?" You asked shyly.

"I'd love to." Elec said as he leaned in and kissed you on the cheek. "I'll see you later." He winked and walked away.

It took you a while to process what was happening. "...Oh! Okay! I'll see you later!" You waved.

This was the start of your beautiful friendship with Elec Man, and maybe it was even more than a friendship.

(Sorry for the long wait for an update, guys. I'm dead with ideas. Well, I hoped you've enjoyed this chapter ^_^)