Shining Beauty (Jewel Man x Reader)

You were at Jewel Man's place, talking about the jewels he found on his recent trip to the diamond mine.

"Alright, ruby or sapphire? You asked him.

Jewel Man held up a ruby and sapphire gem in both of his hands. He observed them, lifting one up, then the other.

"I'd say they're both lovely." He finally said.

"But they're basically the same, just different colors!" You pointed out.

"Alright then, ruby or sapphire?" Jewel Man asked you.

"Emerald!" You replied.

"Excellent choice." Jewel Man pulled out a sparkling emerald jewel and handed it to you.

"For you."

"W-Woah...Thank you!" You jumped up excitedly, clutching the jewel happily.

"No problem, darling." He said, but then, Gemini Man came bursting in with a look of despair on his face.

"It's terrible!" He said.

"Calm down." Crystal Man said as he came walking up behind him.

"Me and Crystal Man were going to an amusement park, but then I tripped over something, and now my helmet got chipped!" Gemini Man explained.

"I've already got it fixed, but it's extremely filthy! Can you polish it for me?"

"Sure thing. Could you take your helmet off? It'll be mush easier to clean it that way." Jewel Man said.

Gemini Man proceeded to take off his helmet, revealing short, but slicked-back white hair with a few streaks of cyan.

"Nice hair." Crystal Man joked.

"Thanks." Gemini sarcastically replied, sticking out his tongue.

"Follow me, Gem." Jewel Man
and Gemini Man went to another room. Now, you were alone with Crystal Man, who was sitting on the couch.

"So...what have you been doing with Jewel Man?" Crystal Man asked curiously.

"Talking about gemstones. Nothing major." You responded.

"Hmm...You sure?" Crystal Man said.

"Yeah. Why? Was he supposed to do something or what?" You asked confusedly.

"Don't tell him I told you this but... He has a crush on you." He blurted out.

"...What?" You weren't sure if you heard him right.

"He loves you. Whenever we hang out, other than talking about jewels, he talks about you a lot." Crystal Man explained.

You started to blush and act nervously. "T-That doesn't prove anything! We're just really great friends..."

Crystal Man chuckled a bit then shook his head. "It's alright if you don't believe me, but I am telling the truth."

You stayed silent for a bit, staring at the gemstones Jewel Man found. Eventually, he returned with Gemini Man.

"Ready to go?" Crystal Man asked Gemini.

"Yeah. Thank you, Jewel." Gemini Man said as he and Crystal left.

"So, darling. Where were we?" Jewel Man said, sitting in front of you.

"...Hm? Oh, sorry..." Your mind was too clouded with your thoughts that you didn't even notice Jewel Man.

"Is there something troubling you, darling?" Jewel Man said worriedly.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." You shook your head and looked back at the jewels.

"Alright then. What do you think about this Peridot?" Jewel Man handed the bright peridot gem to you.

"It looks kinda like an emerald, but the color is a bit lighter." You said as you rubbed the surface of the peridot, taking off the small amounts of dirt stuck onto the surface.

"Hey, can I see your face?" Jewel Man said.

You looked up to him, staring at his eyes. He put a diamond next to you, and he looked at both you then the diamond. He then brought the diamond down, but his eyes remained on yours.

"This diamond may be beautiful, but you are most gorgeous person I've ever seen." He said.

You blushed a bright crimson red. "Thank you, Jewel Man...." You looked back at the ground, because you were too embarrassed to look at him.

I guess Crystal Man was right. You thought.

He lifted your head up and suddenly kissed you on your lips, making you blush again, but then you began to kiss back. He pulled away and looked at your eyes again.

"Sorry if I startled you, darling, but I love you." He started playing around with a loose strand of your hair.

"I...I love you too..!" You hugged him, in which he gladly returned.

"You are more beautiful than any jewel in the world." He said, kissing your forehead.