Clown Man x Reader part 2

"Hey! So how'd you enjoy the show?" Clown Man swung from a trapeze and landed right in front of you. You didn't flinch, since you got used to it.

"I loved it! Like always!" You replied, smiling.

"Aw, thank you, you're making me feel better!" Clown Man wrapped his arms around you, coiling you like a snake, then planted a kiss on your cheek.

"No problem! Wait...."Feel better"? What happened?

Clown Man's expression immediately changed as he removed his arms from you. He turned away and looked at the floor sadly.

"Well...the circus is closing down...again."

"W-What?!? But...but they can't be! Why again?" You exclaimed.

"I don't know!" He angrily Thunder Clawed the air, then let his body fall to the ground in defeat. He started to mumble something, but you couldn't hear him.

"Come on...let's go home." You pulled him up from his arms. He gave you a forced smile as he started to walk forward.

During the walk home, he kept looking nervously to the side and then returning to play with his hands.

"Clown Man...What do you wanna do?" You asked him.

"Well I..." He didn't finish his response.

You made a slight whine of worry, but you didn't ask him any more questions.

---------

Over the past few days, Clown Man wasn't acting like his usual hyper self. He stayed quiet, he didn't crack any jokes, nor did he play pranks. He didn't even smile. You were starting to get extremely worried.

"Clown Man, I'm starting to get really worried." You told him.

He immediately turned to look at you. "I'm sorry! I just can't..." He didn't finish his sentence. It was starting to become a habit now.

You went over and hugged him in order to comfort him. He was always felt better whenever you hugged him.

"That circus meant so much to you...didn't it?"

"Well, actually...you mean a lot more to me than the circus." He said, making a silly face, then laughing. You kissed him on the cheek in which he gladly returned. you were happy that he was his old self again, but you also felt bad that the circus shut down, twice.

"Thank you, sweet pie! I'm going to sleep, see you in the morning!" Clown Man waved as he ran upstairs to his room. You stayed downstairs, thinking about something that popped into your head, and then you had a plan.

"Uh, Clown Man!" You shouted. He came back down but stopped at few stairs below.

"How about you sleep in my room tonight? I'll sleep in yours." You said.

"What for?" Clown Man asked.

"Because...uh...I forgot to tell you that it's Opposite Day!" You lied.

"Oh, alright!" He then went into your room and threw himself into your bed, immediately going offline. You went into Clown Man's room to put your plan into action.

--------

The next morning, you were sitting in the living room, waiting for Clown Man to wake up. He finally emerged from your room, stretching and yawning.

"Hey! You're bed's really comfortable..." Clown Man joked.

"Hey, I got a surprise for you!" You said.

"Really? Where?" Clown Man started to frantically look around.

"Follow me!" You hold onto his hand as you pull him upstairs.

"W-Wow.....! This....This is just like the circus!!" He cried out.

You spent the entire night remodeling Clown Man's room to look just like the circus he used to work in.

"I see you like it." You said.

"I..I..Love it!!" Clown Man jumped up happily.

"Thank you! But you didn't have to do this..." Clown Man said.

"Nonsense! I knew that circus is important for you, so here you go!" You happily said.

"I may have lost the circus, but I still have you!" Clown Man kissed you then started to trapeze in his room, where you joyfully watched him.