Guts Man x Reader

"Guts Man! Think fast!" You threw the E-Tank to Guts Man, in which he caught perfectly fine.

"Thanks." He opened it up and took a long drink, then he tossed the can away.

"You guys ready to demolish?!" Bomb Man shouted.

"Yeah!" Both you and Guts Man said together.

The objective was to demolish a large abandoned building, in order to obtain land for future public works. Guts Man started off by punching the front as hard as he could, causing a gaping hole in the front. You followed up by blasting the sides and the windows with your rapid-fire arm cannon. Bomb Man finished the job by throwing a large bomb in the gaping hole and normal-sized ones inside the shattered windows.

"Alright! The bombs are in! Just give them a while to detonate, they have a wide blast radius, so you two should give it some distance. I'm gonna return to the lab, you guys can take over the clearing part." Bomb Man said.

"Sure thing. See ya." Guts Man waved goodbye, and then Bomb Man teleported away.

"Let's go before the bomb explodes." Guts Man said.

"We have to stay near, just to make sure the demolition doesn't go wrong."

"Alright." You replied. You started walking, but then accidentally stepped on a sharp piece of broken glass, making you jump back in pain, making you fall go the ground.

"Hey, are you ok?" Guts Man started to help you up, but then a piece of the building collapsed and landed right on top of you.

"Augh!! I'm..I'm stuck!!" You tried wriggling out, but it was no use. You were stuck under the collapsed rubble.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out!" Guts Man ran over to you and picked up the pieces of rock, and hauled them far away. You were badly damaged, so you couldn't move, but before he could pick you up, he saw that the bomb was about to detonate.

"Aw, forget it!" Guts Man started to shield you by using himself as the shield.

"G-Guts Man...don't!" You choked out.

"Don't worry, I've got guts!" He smiled, and one second later, the bomb exploded. The blast damaged him, making him cry out in pain, but he still kept protecting you. When the building collapsed completely, he was a little roughed up, but overall, he didn't seem damaged.

"A-Are you alright?" Guts Man asked you.

"Are you alright? You asked him.

"Of course I am. We need to get to the lab so they can repair ya." Guts Man winked at you and teleported you to the lab.

"Are you two alright?!? We need to get you fixed!" Roll started tugging on Guts Man's arm.

"Not me, her." Guts Man mentioned over to you. He walked over and placed you carefully on the repair table. At that very moment, your energy levels were low so couldn't stay awake any longer, so you went offline.

----------

Once you were awake, you jumped off the table and went back to the construction site to find Guts Man. Once you were there, you find him lifting up boulders and rocks and moving them aside, even with the scratches and burns he had on his armor.

"Guts Man!" You called to him. He turned around and opened his arms out, in which you ran over to him for a hug.

"Thank you so much for protecting me!" You thanked him.

"It's no big deal." He blushed and rubbed his neck.

Using his arm as support, you jumped up to him and landed a kiss on his cheek. He blushed a bit more then hugged you again.

"Aw, you're too sweet." He said.