Danger! High Voltage (Elec Man x Reader)

You were trying to sleep in your room in Dr. Lights laboratory. It was raining hard, and every now and then a lighting bolt would strike, followed by a loud bang of thunder. You really didn't like thunderstorms, they made you jump every time you heard a loud clap of thunder. You just didn't feel safe.

You heard a knock at your door, you stand up to open it, and you see Elec Man standing in the doorway.

"Elec Man... What are you doing so late at night? You said tiredly, rubbing your eyes.

"I ran out of E-tanks, so I need to sleep..." You said.

"There's no time. We need a robot like you, (Y/N). There's been a problem at the nuclear power plant. I go there once a month to stabilize the energy, but something is wrong with with the machine, and I was unsuccessful at maintaining the energy levels at a stable condition. It's about going to self destruct. Hurry, (Y/N)!"

Before you could reply, he grabbed your hand and teleported with you.

----

When you arrived at the power plant, the other Light robots were there, Ice Man using his freezing cold breath to stop the countdown, and Time Man using Time Slow to slow down the countdown.

Like Mega Man, you had a copy chip, and you could copy the powers of other robot masters, but it was a little different. Your armor would change to match the power appropriately.

"Hey (Y/N)! Copy my powers!" Ice Man said.

You obeyed and placed your hand onto his arm, copying his powers, and changing your armor to an ice-theme, and also turning your armor ice cold.

"(Y/N), try using your powers to keep me from overheating as I try to take back control of the power plant." He said.

"Okay." You replied as you put both your hands on his chest, making the frigid temperature from your armor turn his armor colder, preventing it from overheating.

Elec Man started to control the power plant, and with a little help from Ice Man and Time Man, Elec Man was able to stabilize the power plant. Everyone cheered, as the power plant would no longer explode. Everyone teleported away, except you and Elec Man. Elec Man didn't know you were still here, so he turned his back to ask why.

"(Y/N)...? What are you still doing here? The power plant sometimes releases bolts of lighting at no warning."

"Oh...sorry Elec Man, I just wanted to know if-"

Before you could finish, an unexpected bolt of lighting (like Elec Man warned.) hit your armor, and shocked all of you. You still had your Ice armor on, and electricity and ice do not mix, ice being super conductive.

You collapsed on the ground, reverting back to your original armor, still in pain. Elec Man came running, picked you up, and teleported you to a safer place, that being your room.

"Are you alright?" He said with a worried tone.

"Ow..It just... Hurts a lot..." You said in pain.

Your eyes were starting to get tired, you were getting tired. You haven't slept at all!

"Elec Man...I have trouble sleeping... Can you sleep with me...?" You ask. He is probably going to say no, but it was worth a shot.

"Sure, I'll sleep with you." He said.

"Really..?" You said surprised.

"Yes. It looks like you're very tired, you need to sleep." He says as he lays on your bed beside you.

"(Yawn) Alright...see you in the morning..." You say as you drift of to sleep.

Elec man kisses you on your forehead.

"Goodnight..." He says as he too starts to fall asleep