✌Welcome Home Kinsley✌️

Zander and I were walking home and we decided to stop by at Kinsley's.

We knock on Kinsley's door and Kinsley opens it.

"Welcome home!" Zander and I shout.

"Hey you guys." Kinsley says.

All three of us get together in a group hug.

"How was London?" I ask.

"Wonderful." Kinsley says. "Come inside."

"Loving your hair." I say. "Nice color choice."

"Thanks." Kinsley said. "I'll be right back, I got you guys something from London."

Kinsley comes out in three minutes.

"Rose, since you went to London this past spring, you've been obsessed in getting more Rose Quartz." Kinsley says. "I went to the Natural History Museum and got six regular shaped and six heart shaped."

I gasped.

"Thank you so much." I said. "I have a cute bowl by my window that all of my stones can go in."

"They're wonderful in the sunshine." Kinsley said. "No wonder you love them so much."

I nod.

"Zander, I got you a baseball tee shirt like the one you're wearing now but with a black and white British flag." Kinsley continues. "Baseball tees are your thing and I thought the back and white would give you an edge."

"I love it." Zander says. "I needed a bit more edge in my attire so thanks."

"No problem." Kinsley said. "Sorry for not being able to hang with the girls today. I had total jet lag and felt like sleeping."

"It's okay." I say. "Love the pink Bugs Bunny onesie by the way."

"Got it at Forever 21." Kinsley said.

"I wanted to task you something." I said.

"Go on." Kinsley said.

"Want to film the cover of Bad Blood with me tomorrow here?" I ask Kinsley.

"Sure." Kinsley said. "I was actually thinking of doing a quick cover."

"Cool." Zander said.

"I just finished my London Haul." Kinsley said. "I just have to post it."

"Cool." I said.

"Where are your parents?" Zander said.

"They went to go do some wine tasting." Kinsley said. "It's just a chill day for me today."

"Well, we'll let you get back to your chill  day." Zander said. "The Gibsons are moving and we have to help them pack some things."

"I'll text you later and see you tomorrow." I said. "We get to keep their daughters' books and clothes."

"Awesome." Kinsley said. "Will be looking forward to your texts."

There was a knock at the door.

Zander and I answer the door.

It was Lily and Luna.

"What surprise." Lily said.

"What brings you guys here." Luna asks.

"We came to visit Kinsley real quick." I said.

"Now we have to head to the Gibsons, come on Rose." Zander says as he pulls me through the doorway.

"Hey Kinsley." Lily says. "Good to see you."

"I'll text you later." Zander tells Luna.

"Okay." Luna mumbles. Then she walks into Kinsley's home.

I give Zander a smirk as we make our way to the Gibsons.

"You like her." I say.

"I know." Zander says.

"She likes you too." I said. "Don't act like you know."

Zander froze.

"Come on." I said. "We got to go to the Gibsons."