Stitches Acoustic

Zander wanted to do a acoustic cover of Stitches by Shawn Mendes. He already did it with Luna.

Plus I did one in a quick one take video at the junkyard about three weeks ago that Benjamin filmed.

Now Elliott wants to do one with his band. Plus he wants me to sing it. I told him I wasn't going to sing it unless he was going to sing it with me. Fortunately Elliott agreed to sing it with me.

"My grandma told me once to don't die with your song still inside of you." Elliott says.

"Interesting." I say. "What does it mean?"

"Remember that movie The Last Song?" Elliott asks me. "How the father had a song written and had Ronnie finish it for him as he died?"

"Yeah." I respond.

"Well grandma told me to always sing as if you had your song to sing." Elliott said.

I've spent the entire day filming with Elliott and his band. We had to do lots of takes because we went to lots of different settings.

"Good job today babe." Elliott said before kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." I said. "Videos like these are a whole lot of work."

"We can spend some time to editing tomorrow." Elliott says.

"Okay." I groan.

It's Tuesday September 1, 2015 and we still have no word about when school was going to start. To be honest it's fine by me. Less time for this school year for me to be stressed.

I'm just loving the summer vacation extension.

Now I got to go home, walk Roxy with Elliott and get some sleep. I had a really long day.