Got You

It's a couple of hours later after the water fight.

Luna won the water fight. I'm surprised. It was a face off between Luna and Zander.

Zander is spending the night with me tonight. We haven't spent the night together since I was upset about Vincent.

Luna is having dinner with us. Zander ordered sushi. His treat. He would only do that for his two favorite people.

"We're his favorites." I tell Luna.

"We are." Luna says.

"So everyone knew that you and Elliott forfeited the competition today for another make out session." Zander says.

"Nice." Luna reacts. "Zander needs to take some lessons from Elliott or else he would get beat by his girlfriend again."

Luna and I started laughing while Zander glares at the both of us with a straight face.

"When are you going to make your decision about Elliott?" Luna asks. "We're all waiting on you."

"I still don't know yet." I said. "But I'm getting closer to a decision."

"Good." Luna said. "You better make the right one."

"Obviously." I said.

"The sushi is up front by the mailbox." Zander said. "I just got a text, I'll go and get it."

Zander steps out of the house to get the sushi.

"I need to tell you something about Zander." I tell Luna.

"Go for it." She says.

"To me Zander is like a big brother more than my cousin who's a few months younger than me." I said. "He makes me happy when I'm broken down so he's perfect for you."

"Thanks Rose." Luna said.

While having dinner, all three of us talk about the water balloon fight.

"Gina told me Luna chased you down the road." I said. "Then you climbed up a tree, she followed and while you were taking a break, Luna shoots you with her water gun point blank."

"This is the first time I lost to a girl in like, a year." Zander says. "Last time I lost to a girl it was you."

"I remember that." Luna said. "Rose jumped down from a tree over by the lake and attacked you point blank."

"And to this day Rose is still so proud of it." Zander says.

"The truth is what he speaks." I say.

Next thing you know I get called to FaceTime.

"Hey." Elliott said.

"Hey." I said.

"Listen." Elliott said. "Just listen."

"Got nothing else to do." I say.

"Okay." Elliott said. "Never let the influences of the modern world affect your morals or who you are."