Bufflalo Stud Dance Video

It's Monday August 10, 2015.

This video was so energetic and edgy.

I love the choreography I made for this. Even though I just made this dance last night when I went to Alexandra's apartment.

We made this video in three hours.

Laylal, Victoria, Olivia and I wore the buffalo dresses above with the white shoes with the gold studs on them.

The concept in this video was the streets so we went to the Lower East Side of New York.

The video concept was at the track at Seward Park as a hangout while roaming the streets is the lifestyle.

All four of us were definitely being checked out by many teenage guys who passed by.

"Guys." I say. "I just realized that this was my old block before I moved upstate. I am way out of it today."

"We didn't know you were out of it until you mentioned it." Layal said. "You just kept on dancing."

"That's what dancers do." I say. "They keep on dancing as if their life depended on it."

"Well, we're just about done with the video anyways." Olivia said. "I just looked through all of the footage."

"Okay." I say. "Let's get out of here."

"Sixteen handles anyone?" Victoria asks.

"That sounds good." I say. "Let's go over there."

We head over to Sixteen Handles. We spent some time there before heading back uptown to edit and post the video.