Hazel's Little Dress

**Hazel's POV**

I'm more of the athletic daredevil type of girl so skirts, dresses, and jewelry are way out of the line for me.

"I'm a bit nervous because I never really liked dresses as a little girl." I tell the saleswoman. "I'm only doing this for my sister."

"That is very sweet of you darling." The saleswoman says. She zips up my dress. "This is a Sherri Hill lace dress. Mint on top. Pink on bottom. Along with a nude underlay. Your sister took that into consideration since you are the youngest member of the court."

"This is beautiful." I say.

**Rose's POV**

"What is the meaning behind my dress Lily?" I ask.

"Well, your dress is one of the few nightingales in the court." Lily said. "A nightingale is a very rare black bird, my favorite bird of all."

"Why more than one?" I ask.

"I have many unique nightingales." Lily said.

**Laylal's POV**

"Now Hazel you look absolutely stunning in this dress." Lily said. "Once I saw it, I knew it was you."

"I love how the underlay is nude and not white." Hazel said. "I feel more mature in this dress."

"Hazel, darling, you're representing my favorite season, spring." Lily said. "The mint and pink and lace just tied up my vision."

"This is a one of a kind piece." I say.

"It truly is." Hazel said.

"Who's next?" The saleswoman asks.

"Another one of my nightingales Laylal." Lily says.

"I can't wait to see the dress." I say.

"Trust me, you're going to love it." Lily said.

"I'm sure she will." Hazel said.

"Go on Laylal." Rose said.

"To the fitting room." I say.

"To the fitting room." The saleswoman says. "Right this way."

💭Must. Control. My. Excitement.💭