Food Run

**Rose's POV**

It's Monday, August 17, 2015.

We're leaving tomorrow.

Today is a chill day.

💭We needed one.💭

"Can't believe you came with the guys." I say to Aurora.

"They made me come." Aurora said. "I'm just kidding, of course I wanted to come."

Aspyn was driving us to McDonald's to get some food because it's 1:00pm California time and we haven't eaten anything since those sweets at yesterday's party.

"Beck I can't believe that you're letting Aspyn drive this car." Harlow said.

"Awww twin, you're just mad that I got my license before you did." Aspyn says.

"Never." Preston says.

It was Preston, Beck, Aurora, Boone, Harlow, Evan, Aspyn and I in Beck's car. Jax, Zander, Lily, Luna, Colin, Kacey and Leila went to the beach. We're going to meet up with them.

In the meantime, I am sitting on Preston's lap in the back seat.

💭This feels like goals being achieved right now.💭

The wind was blowing and my hair was going with the breeze. It felt so good.

What's better was Preston's arm wrapped around me and his hand on my thigh.

All of us got food at McDonald's then met up with everybody else at the beach. We spent the entire afternoon at the beach taking the last advantage of the California sun and the nice waves to surf.

As the sun was going down we went back to Luna's aunt's house.

Aurora, Zander, Lily, Jax, Luna and I started to pack our things for our flight.

We all spent some time together before we had to say goodbye so we can rest.

It was hard saying goodbye to my friends from summer camp. It's because we haven't seen them for so long and we don't know when we're going to see each other again face-to-face.

The same kind of goes for Boone Beck and Preston because they are all three good looking guys that make you just want to be next to them all the time.

This was a great trip. One trip I won't forget.