Nashville

My dad and I went on the road to Nashville as soon as the Denim Lace dance video finished filming.

My cousin Ryland's wedding was tomorrow afternoon.

So dad had his company's personal limo driver drive us to the airport.

"Have a good trip, sir." The driver says to my father.

I take a step out of the car. The limo driver helps me out of the limo.

"Thank you." I say. I reach into the limo to grab my purse.

"No miss, let me." The driver said. The driver reaches into the limo grabs my purse and comes out of the car. "Here you go miss." He said as he handed me my purse.

"Thank you." I say.

My dad and I quickly check in and get through security.

"We're in a first class flight thanks to my boss." My dad said.

*********   *********   *********   *********

Half an hour later, my dad and I were in our seats in the first class section of the plane.

Dad and I were sitting across from each other.

The plane took off a short time after dad and I got comfortable.

Not much people were on the plane.

There were a lot less people in first class.

*********   *********   *********   *********

We finally touched down to Nashville,

"My boss called the office here in Nashville to give us a hotel suite they use for executive business meetings." Dad said. "A limo driver from the Nashville office is here to take us to the hotel."

We saw a sign with my dad's name name on it.

That was our driver.

*********   *********   *********   *********

The driver took us to the hotel.

Our escort was waiting for us when the limo pulled up to the curb of the hotel.

We checked in and got settled in ten minutes.

"I've never seen speedy service like that dad." I say.

"At first, keeping up is the struggle." Dad said. "Been traveling like this since before your mother and I even started dating after college."

We settled for a little before having to get ready for the rehearsal dinner.

"Don't do your hair." Dad said. "When we get there, someone is going to pull you away and do it."

I nod.

I put on the dress.

My cousin wanted the bridesmaids to wear ivory tonight but I added a little sparkle.

"Wow." Dad said as I stepped out of my room.

"Let's get going because this outfit is not complete without the hair looking nice." I say.

*********   *********   *********   *********

We get to the spot of the rehearsal dinner.

"Now this can't be Rosie." A familiar voice said.

"Montie?" I say in confusion.