☺️Lily & Jax☺️

**Rose's POV**

Finally what Luna and I've been waiting for since we came back from California.

Lily's first date with Jax.

I met with Luna after I put my bike back in the garage. Then we both went to Lily's together.

"Guys I don't know what to wear." Lily says."

Lily called us over because she wanted us to help her get ready for this date.

So now Lina and I are in Lily's bedroom, directly behind Lily as she rummages through her closet for an outfit. Lily was throwing clothes all over the place. Luna and I either dodged from flying pieces of clothing or got hit by them.

💭Which is not what I'd signed up for.🙄🙄💭

"You're overreacting Lily." Luna says.

"No I'm not." Lily argues.

Luna and I give Lily a look.

"Okay." Lily says. "Maybe I am just a bit. But only a little bit."

"See what had happened was, Jax put you under a spell with that necklace around your neck." I say.

Luna laughs. "It's true." She says. "She's never taken it off."

"Luna." Lily groans. "I take off the necklace when I shower."

I roll my eyes. 😒

"Anyways, back to my clothing situation." Lily says. "You guys don't have the same style as I do, for crying out loud, I'm different."

"Should we call Laylal?" Luna says.

"Nope." I say. "She might be with Benjamin."

"That grey halter top with the spaghetti strap." Lily says. "Hazel took it."

"Oh man." Luna says. "Here we go again."

"Wait, Lily is going to fight Hazel for that halter top?" I say. "I got to see this."

Lily storms out of her bedroom.

"Showtime." Luna says.

Luna and I follow Lily.

"Give me the top!" Lily yells. "Take it off, right now Hazel!"

"Why?" Hazel scoffs.

"I need it to look cute for a date tonight!" Lily says.

"It's about time that Jax asks you out." Hazel says.

"Give me the top or I will get it myself!" Lily snaps.

"Alright, chill." Hazel says as she takes off her top. "Take it." She says, handing the top to Lily."

"Never 'borrow' my stuff again." Lily growls as she snatched the top out of Hazels hand. Then she storms out of the room.