Kaylee

I had an audition with Luna this morning for the local bookstore to get advertisements out there. Luna and I got the gig. We start shooting tomorrow morning.

Today is Saturday, August 29, 2015.

So this afternoon, I get to meet the last of Elliott's female cousins which he adores.

Kaylee is the only girl cousin on Elliott's father side of the family that is a teenager. Everyone else is older or younger. Kaylee came in last night.

Kaylee has dyed her hair more than anyone I've known. When she was ten, she did teal ends. When she was twelve she cut off the teal ends and dyed her hair jet black all by herself. Her parents found out later that night while she was cleaning up the bathroom sink.

Then when she was thirteen she did highlights after having her hair back to its natural health and natural color for up to seven months.

Then, when she was fourteen, she washed out the highlights and dyed her hair to lilac and dusty blue, what you see on the photo above basically.

So, I invited Michelle, Sage, Kaylee, and Winnie to play Super Mario. Elliott tried to join us but I told to take Roxy for a walk instead.

I'm actually sitting here, listening to another person about why I should date their wonderful cousin, Elliott. I do want to date Elliott.

Yes, I admitted that. Now is your time to squeal.

While playing Super Mario I bring up the subject.

"So, about Elliott." I say. "Let's bring your ingredients to this mix Kaylee."

"He has the hots for you." Kaylee said. "Not like how my bae has the hots for me though."

"Is that so?" I ask.

Kaylee shows me her favorite text from her boyfriend.

💬Loving you was like going to war. I never came back the same.💬

💭That's deep.💭

"That is goals." I said while making Mario eat the blue flower that gives him the power to freeze anything in sight.

"Elliot is telling his other cousins, your mutual friends and I that you keep on holding back." Kaylee said. "Due to a previous heartbreak."

"Pretty much." I say. "Trying to get that heartbreaker out of my head." I freeze Kaylee who was playing a yellow Toad and throw her over.

"We know the reason why you're holding back on your feelings." Sage says.

💭It's a miracle. How?💭

"How?" Kaylee asks.

"Rose you have philophobia." Winnie says.

"What the heck is that?" Kaylee says.

"Philophobia is the fear of emotional attachment, the fear of being in or falling in love." Michelle says.

💭This makes so much sense.💭

"Where are you guys getting this stuff?" I ask.

"The internet duh." Kaylee said.

Winnie puts her blue toad in a bubble and shakes the remote while saying, "Just admit it Rose, we all know you want to date him."

💭So they can see right through me.💭

Next thing I know all four of our characters die.

"We were so close to the end of the level this time." Sage sighs.

💬Elliott, your cousins. They can see right through me.💬

💬Ah ha! My plan worked.💬

💬You think this is cute?💬

💬No, I think it's funny. I tricked you.💬

"Okay, I admit it, I want to date Elliott." I say.

All four girls gasped.

"It's about time." Kaylee says.

💭It's about time.💭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.

I just had my prom recently. If you want to see pics, follow me on Instagram:
@gabriella.wonderland

If you want to see what I do with my life, add me in Snapchat: gabriella.xrose

Anyways, I bet you guys are wondering the race of the characters. I like to have diversity in my stories.

I'll have a chapter later on where the characters talk about their ancestry line.

My summer has officially started so there will be more updates. I promise.

Stay tuned. 😉