Laylal's News

As soon as I got home, Keith helped me unpack my dance things and went back to the city.

I gave Roxy her treat before heading to Laylal's.

💭What does Laylal have to tell me right now?💭

"Hey, Rose, come on in." Laylal said. "Thanks for getting back to me so quickly."

"No problem." I say as I come into Laylal's home.

"I got some news." Laylal said. "It's about my parents birthday present."

"They told you what it is?" I ask.

Laylal nods.

"Tell me already the suspense is killing me." I said.

"I'm going on a trip." Laylal said.

"Awsome." I said.

"There's a dance camp going on in Paris for five days and my parents signed me up." Laylal said. "Guess who else is signed up."

"I don't know." I said.

"You, silly." Laylal said. "My parents wanted you to get the chance too."

💭I'm going to Paris again. The last time I went to Paris, it was Easter.💭

"You're serious?" I ask Laylal.

Laylal nods.

💭I'm going back to Paris.💭

"Our childhood friends Olivia and Victoria are coming with us because their birthdays are coming up this week." Laylal said. "Alexandra has to go out there for business so there's a chaperone."

"This is awesome." I said.

"My parents called your dad last night at his job and he said it was all good." Laylal said.

"When does the camp start?" I ask.

"This week." Laylal said.

"Cool." I said.

"We have a 5:00am flight on Thursday." Laylal said. "You and I going to be in New York by early Wednesday afternoon."

💭There's something I have to do in Paris.💭

"Are you thinking of the old love lock?" Laylal asks.

I nod.

"I have to unlock my past." I said.

"Good for you." Laylal said.

"Thanks for blossoms." I said. "I will be using a few for this trip."

"No problem." Laylal said. "I got a ton of things from Capezio too."

"Liked the blossoms I picked out?" I ask Laylal.

"I do." Laylal said. "You and Olivia are in the advanced courses sine you two have been dancing since you guys were two."

"How about you and Victoria?" I ask.

"Victoria and I are intermediate." Laylal said. "Both Victoria and Olivia are being told tonight."

"What's Alexandra going to do?" I ask.

"Some things for work." Laylal said. "At the end of the trip, she's going to get a surprise."

"What do you mean by surprise?" I ask Laylal."

"Her long time boyfriend, is going to propose to her about two days before we head back home." Laylal said.

"It's about time." I said. "My lips are sealed."