Oragonmi

**Rose's POV**

"I'm so glad that we're doing this." Luna said.

"What is this?" Christopher Robin asks his sister.

"We're making all of these tiny colorful three dimensional stars and put them into mason jars." Lily explains.

"You guys are way too crafty." Christopher says. "I'll make one for my little sister and that's it." He takes a seat and gets to work.

Luna takes a picture of her brother in action and posts on Instagram with a caption, '💙Greatest brother ever💙'

💭He really is one of the greatest brothers I know.💭

There was a knock on the front door. Luna, Lily and I decide to go and get the door.

We open the door and see more old friends from camp.

Colin, Kacey, Leila and Evan greet us as they walk in.

Kacey puts her phone into a speaker and plays a random song. Melodies by Madison Beer comes on.

We had music randomly okay as everyone got to catch up with one another.

💭This was great for Luna and Lily. I missed my friends from camp, of course I do. Yet those tow miss them more because it was difficult for the both of them to make friends so they stick with each other and myself most of the time until camp where we met all of these amazing people.💭

We are definitely going to be together for the rest of our lives. Nothing is going to change that.

"I finally finished this thing." Christopher Robin says as he hands the finished product to Luna. "Happy birthday, don't expect me to do anything this girly."

We all laughed at Chris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone,

I apologize for this chapter not being as long as you expected it to be.

During the process of writing this chapter, this story got to 700 reads. I thank you all for your engagement.

Also, for the first time in awhile, I've looked at the demographics.

Switzerland and France are both 14.286%.

India, Algeria and Senegal have 16.667%.

Belgium has 20%.

Canada has 40%.

USA has 60%.