Zander & Luna

**Rose's POV**

Today is Friday, August 21, 2015. I have spent the entire day with lily and Aurora all over town.

"Why do I feel like something is up?" I ask Aurora.

"Nothing's going on." Lily says. "You have to relax."

"You're hiding something." I say. "Zander and Luna are on their first date."

"They finally went on their ice cream date." Lily groans. "It's about time."

"Hey they have lives other than each other becoming and item." Aurora says.

"Yeah but you two do know that I hate being last one one to find out about things." I say.

"True." Lily says.

"Who made you do this?" I ask.

"Luna." Aurora says. "She didn't want you to be ambassador anymore."

"Finally they can talk to each other without anyone else being there to keep the conversation going." I say.

To this day, I still don't know what Zander and Luna did on their first date.

All I know is that it went good because I was playing ambassador before it and everything sailed from there. I would consider it as a great accomplishment of mine.

However, I'm not the best matchmaker. I'm not boastful with the titles that are given to me.

Yet I find it adorable that two best friends got together and all three of us knew each other since we were three.

Congratulations to Zander and Luna for becoming a cute couple.