Luna's Party

**Rose's POV**

It's Sunday afternoon. Today is August 16, 2015. The time scheduled for Luna's birthday party.

Early this morning, Luna, Lily and I went for a surf with Boone, Beck and Preston. Then we had breakfast together.

After breakfast, the boys left.

"Something was going on with the guys." I say.

"Really?" Lily says. "I didn't notice."

"Me neither." Luna said.

"Something's up." I say. "I know it."

"Let's just drive back to the house and finish setting up for the party." Lily said. "We still got tons to do."

**Preston's POV**

After leaving the girls we drive to LAX.

"I think Rose got a bit suspicious." I say.

"No big." Beck said. "We're only supposed to make sure Luna doesn't suspect a thing."

"They should be coming out soon." Boone says while checking his watch.

I see two guys walking out with a blonde girl. That blonde was obviously Aurora. The tall guy must be Jax and the guy in the baseball tee shirt is definitely Zander.

Aurora notices Beck and walks over to him.

"You're Beck." Aurora said. "From Lily's picture."

"That would be me." Beck claims.

"You must be Preston." Zander says to me. "You like Rose."

"You like Luna." I say.

"Touche." Zander says.

"On a serious note." I say. "I don't like Rose and can't like Rose in that way." I take a deep breath. "I mean, Rose and I did kiss yesterday after having a surfing contest but we talked about and it didn't really mean anything and could really mean anything because in the end, I'm here in California and she's all the way back over in New York."

"Dang." Zander said. "Never knew Rose would do the Lily way of things with a guy."

"Well she did." I say.

"So Beck, what's up with you and Lily?"Jax interrogates.

**Aurora's POV**

Why?

💭Jax, you better calm yourself, we talked about this on the plane.💭

"Listen up Jax, Lily really cares for you." Beck says. "I'm not intruding on anything if that's what you're doing."

The entire group got quiet.

"You're not?" Jax asks.

"You're getting jealous of the picture?" Beck asks. He pauses before saying. "I get that the picture was a little bit too friendly but when I was hanging out with her all afternoon yesterday,she had loyalty for you."