You What?

Today is Sunday, August 30, 2015.

I went out to check the mail since I forgot to get the mail yesterday. There were some bills, and a letter from school.

💭Something's up.💭

School sent a letter home to all students with Friday's date on top. The letter stated that the paint on the walls melted, the pipes were overheated, and the air conditioners aren't working. To sum up, school is out of shape until further notice. Phone calls will be going to homes two days before our new first day of school.

Yay! A longer summer vacation.

I've been trying to text everyone to see if they heard the news or just wanted to do something. I want to be out of my bed. I want to have a reason to leave my house other than walking Roxy.

I'm laying in my bed filled with boredom.

💭What else is new with Rose?💭

Then out of nowhere my phone rings. It was Elliott, trying to FaceTime me.

💭I wonder what he wants.💭

"Hey Elliott." I said over FaceTime.

"I need you to do something for me." Elliott says.

"You what?" I say.

"I need you to do something for me." Elliott repeats.

"Does it involve moving?" I ask.

💭I actually wonder if my future self has won the world record for being lazy yet.💭

"Just come with me please." Elliott said.

"Fine." I groan as I sit up on my bed.

I slip on my flip flops and walk out to my backyard with Elliot.

Once Elliott and I step outside, we both get squirted with water guns and water balloons were thrown at us.

Everyone was there. Winnie, Michelle, Sage, and Kaylee. Along with Zander, Luna, Lily, Jax, Aurora, Gina, Penelope, Kinsley, Laylal, Hazel, Shane, Skyler, Greyson, Connor, and Bryant.

All of the sudden they all stopped and started laughing about how soaked Elliott and I were.

"You guys were supposed to get Rose." Elliott says. "Who started it?"

💭Elliott is so dead.💭

Then Bryant raises his hand. "Sorry man, I got a little carried away." He says.

Luna tells me to come over to her. I sneak around and get to Luna.

While Elliott was getting upset at Bryant, everyone just sneaks behind Elliott.

Luna whispers in my ear that everyone is going to get Bryant then it's everyone of their own for a water fight.

"Dude you're getting mad over nothing." Bryant says to Elliott. "Can we get this water fight started already."