Fight Song

We got to film Aurora's cover for Fight Song the next day. I'm still tried from yesterday's shoot.

Today is Friday, August 28, 2015.

I was helping Aurora with clothing, hair, makeup and vocals.

💭A whole lot of work for me to do.💭

Aurora made the scenery so nice for the shoot. The flower petals spilling out of that jar was genius. And tumblr.

I posted a picture on Aurora's Instagram with the caption, "The whole world is at our feet."
It looked so adorable.

Aurora made an intro and an outro for her video at two different sceneries while shooting the video today.

Aurora said in the intro, "Life is actually worth living if someone hurts you, you get hurt but you don't let it bother you, don't let it get inside your head, just stand tall and proud and fight as if your life depended on it."

At the end of shooting the cover, Aurora said in the outro, "Don't focus on what people say. Focus on their actions. Their actions speak their intentions and people's intentions are everything they are."

Aurora always has the right words to say. It's mind blowing. She can be a teacher someday. The next Feeny. I called it first.

Aurora is going to stay up all night to edit and post the finished video by tomorrow afternoon.

💭She's crazy. Aurora is the craziest person I know.💭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Here is one thing to remember:

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Thanks guys.