Olivia's Little Dress

**Rose's POV**

"I love this dress." Olivia tells Lily. "It's absolutely beautiful."

All of the girls are in awe.

"This is another Sherri Hill dress." The saleswoman said. "Lots of thirteen year old girls like this one."

"It's amazing." Hazel said.

"Your dress is going to symbolize my vision of my first night in Paris earlier this year." Lily said. "Navy blue sky with hints of black and powerfully bright stars."

"It's true." I said. "Lily, I remember that night very well. One of the most beautiful starry skies I've ever seen."

"It's beautiful." Olivia says. "It really does look like a night in Paris now that I think if it."

"You went to Paris Lily?" Hazel asks.

"Yeah Hazel." Lily said.

"My memory is messed up." Hazel said.

"I wonder why." Lily says in sarcasm.

"I remember now." Hazel said. "I went on a road trip with Skylar, Shane and their parents to Splish Splash."

"There you go." Lily said.

💭At most times Olivia agrees with everyone. Disagree on something for once girl. Like you do have a mind. It is okay to be against someone's ideas or opinions. Jeez.💭

"I'm like Laylal, I don't want to take my dress off." Olivia said. "I'm obsessed with this adorable dress."

"You're lucky that your friend picked this one out for you because this is the last one." The saleswoman said.

💭Wow.💭

"Dang." Lily said. "I do good with dress shopping."

All of us girls laugh.

"Who's next?" I ask.

"Victoria." Lily says. "You're next to ft on your dress."

"Nice." Victoria said as she stood up. "See you in a few ladies." She walked to the finning room with the saleswoman.

"Playing with the tool on my dress is going to be a habit." Olivia said. "I have to stop doing that."

💭🙄💭