Mickey Beanie

I was able to get six of these for me, Laylal, Olivia, Victoria, Giselle and Nickelle.

They loved them.

💭Worth it.😏💭

All of us took a selfie and posted it all over our social media websites.

People were liking the beanies.

They were asking in the comments where did we get them.

So I made a quick six second video on Vine, YouNow and Snapchat saying that I made them and that they are limited addition.

Lots of people were shocked that I made those hats.

I posted the video on my YouTube channel too.

It got plenty of views within 90 minutes.

I kept my Mickey beanie on because I was just falling in love with how adorable it looks.

"Rose." Layal said as she came into the bedroom with her Mickey beanie on. "Daniel just finished packing."

"I'm so excited for this proposal." I said.

"Me too." Layal said. "My sister is going to be engaged."

"That's you and Benjamin in six, ten years tops." I say.

Laylal scowls at me.

I laugh at her. Then I take a deep breath and say, "Everything is happening right before us."

"True." Laylal said. "You moving on, Me  being in love."

I nod in agreement.

Laylal's phone goes off.

"Greyson just sent me something." Layal said as she shows me her phone.

It was a picture of Vincent in his bed opening up the box of things that we had shared.

"He looks upset." Laylal said.

"Not my problem." I say. "It may sound rude but he ended it, not me."

Laylal gasps.

"It's true." I say. "Sending that box back along with that lock is going to be the first step for me."

"Plus you got Elliott." Laylal said.

I give Laylal a straight face.

"Girl bye." I said.

Olivia and Victoria walk in the room, both of them still wearing their Mickey beanies.

"Nickelle and Giselle just left with their Mickey beanies on their heads." Olivia said as she sat next to me on the bed. "They loved them."

I chuckle.

"We saw Greyson's photo of Vincent." Victoria said as she gets down on her knees in front of me. "It shouldn't affect you."

I growl. "In the end it doesn't." I say as I stand up. Victoria moves out of the way.

I walk towards the door that leads to the balcony. I stop there and cross my arms.

I take a deep breath, exhale with a sigh and say, "I gave him his things back, I was cleaning out my room before I left for this trip."

"Good girl." Olivia said.

"What about Elliott?" Layal asks.

"Just friends." I respond.

"For now." Layal says.

Victoria bites her lip.

I give Laylal a straight face for the second time.

Olivia and Laylal laugh.