🦋Butterflies🦋

**Rose's POV**

💭Keep calm and be cute? No way, I already know that I am cute.💭

I decided to spend part of my day helping Hazel decorate her room. Hazel wanted to put some butterflies all over the place.

Today is Monday, August 24, 2015.

We had to be quiet because Lily was still sleeping. She can practically sleep for days at a time. She's really a true Sleeping Beauty.

"Well Hazel, we both have a bad case of butterflies." I said.

"You're telling me." Hazel said.

"It's the most maddening, beautiful, magical, horrible, painful wonderful joyous thing in the world love." I said. "One of those things that makes our world go round."

"I'm nervous." Hazel said.

"You will be fine." I say.

"How do you know?" Hazel asks me.

"I don't know, it's just this thing I have." I say to Hazel. "Besides, you like him, he likes you and yet most girls get too scared about not looking great enough to be with that guy of their dreams."

"Okay." Hazel says as she sits down on her bed. "Skyler couldn't find Shane and I for a little while because we were upstairs in my dressing room making out and taking polaroids like those Tumblr couples."

"Do you like him?" I ask.

"Yes." Hazel says.

"Does he like you?" I ask.

"Yes." Hazel says as she shows me the pictures she and Shane taken together. "We decided to keep last night on the down low."

"Why?" I ask.

"Skyler." Hazel says. "I don't know how she'll react."

"You got to go over there and clear some air so that way you can smell the daisies all over again." I say. "Go to their house, talk to Skyler and ask Shane out."

"You're right." Hazel says.

"I'll leave no so you can get ready." I say.

"Wait I have to look that cute?" Hazel asks me.

"Duh." I say.

**Lily's POV**

The door bell rang in my house. My parents were at work and my sister went over to Shane and Skyler's after Rose came to hang the butterflies up in in her room.

I open my door.

"Jax." I say. "Come in."

Jax walks in my home. I close the door.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Did you just get up from the party last night?" Jax asks me.

"Yeah." I said. "My father left me a note saying that he had to carry me to bed last night from the car and that I have the whole day to rest."

"You knocked out while cleaning up." Jax says. "I carried you to the car though."

"Really?" I say.