Winnie

Apparently Elliott had the whole next couple of days planned for me to chill with his cousins.

It's still August 25, by the way.

While I was waiting for another cousin to arrive, a package came for me.

New shoes came in.

"Hey ladies

"Hey ladies." Winnie says.

"Hey." Sage said.

"This must be Rose." Winnie says.

"Pretty much." I say. "I'm starting to think that Elliott is the only guy that's around your age in your family."

"You catch on fast because that's true." Winnie said.

"That's why Elliott is the way he is." Sage chuckles. "He knows he can't mess with us."

All three of us laugh.

"My dear boy Elliott is crazy about you." Winnie said.

"Really?" I ask.

"Here are some pictures to prove." Winnie said.

I take a look and see a message.

💬It's so hard ending without her. Don't know what to do. I wish she was at Disney with you, me, Sage and Michelle.💬

💭That is so sweet.💭

I felt my phone vibrate. It was just an email I can reply to later. No big deal.

It brings me back from zoning out. I see that Winnie's phone is no longer in front of my face.

Winnie clears her throat. "So, I always tell Elliott that if he doesn't ask, the answer is always no." Winnie clarified.

"Interesting way to put things." I say. "Winnie I see you as the type to say things straight forward no matter whether it hurts people's feelings or not."

"The problem is you keep on saying no." Sage says.

I roll my eyes. It's true though. Sage is right. Me constantly say no or making up excuses or saying that I have to think about it WAS the problem.

Was I meant to do that on purpose?

"Rose, unfortunately Michelle and Kaylee couldn't make it until tomorrow." Sage said. "Both of them are really looking forward to meeting you."

"I've just been so busy because it's summer and everyone is on YouTube like nonstop." I say. "You have to keep the videos coming."

"I can totally relate." Winnie says.

"That's right." Sage says. "Winnie is a Wattpad writer."

"No way." I say.

"My readers want two chapters during the week and some weekends I post another halter but it's a really short one." Winnie says. "I already told my readers that this week's chapters might be short."

"You're crazy." I say.

Winnie giggles. "It's what they want." She says. "I just write for their liking."

"Isn't that really time consuming?" I ask.

"It is." Sage says. "I used to do it but I gave up on it. Although I did become a better writer."

"I'll look into it." I said. "Sounds like something I should do for fun."

I'll give it a shot.

Lol. Just a pun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

I promise I will write more often.

I have been doing well with my promise so far this week.