⚫️Gina's Little Black Dress⚫️

**Gina's POV**

"I love this dress." I say as the saleswoman zips up the dress. "Let's go outside and show the others."

💭The excitement is real. This is a really wonderful dress.💭

**Rose's POV**

"This dress is like the dress Sabrina Carpenter wore in her music video for Eyes Wide Open." Gina said. "Without the sleeves though."

"True." I said. "I might borrow that for my cover for that song in a few weeks."

"You are going to have to do a whole lot of begging my friend." Gina tells me. "Me letting go of this dress is not going to be so easy, it's going to be a challenge."

All of the girls laugh.

"Fair enough." I say. "I will definitely beg."

"Another nightingale." Lily said. "A very beautiful dress."

"Stunning." I say.

"This is another unique piece of Sherri Hill." The saleswoman said. "Another one of my favorites."

"I love it." Gina said.

All of the girls who had their dresses on decided to take some pictures and mirror selfies.

"Just don't post them online." Lily said.

"You're acting like this is the Grammy's." Hazel said. "It's really not."

"Hazel." Lily growls. "This is one of the biggest parties of the year."

"Calm yourself sis." Hazel said. "Just don't treat it like this is a Presidential visit, that's all."

Lily rolls her eyes.

"Lily, who's next?" Luna asks changing the subject.

"Penelope." Lily says. "She's next."

"Another little black dress." The saleswoman said. "Right this way."

Penelope follows the saleswoman to the fitting room.