Luna's News

**Rose's POV**

I came back from Tennessee last night. Dad and I spent another day at Nashville to catch up with his father's family. There was plenty to do at so little amount of time.

For the record yes, Montie and Adrian are officially an item.

And yes, Hunter is okay with it and still their best friend.

💭That was the most simple wedding I've ever went to.💭

Today is Thursday August 13, 2015.

💬Come over to my place when you can Rose and Lily, I need to talk to the both of you. -Luna🌙🐰🌌💬

"So what is this about?" Lily asks Luna.

"Keep calm and carry on." Luna tells Lily.

"Keep calm and carry on." Lily said as she pushes some of her hair behind her ear. "Me?" Lily asks Luna and I. "Keep calm and carry on?" She questions.

Luna and I shrug.

💭Let Lily rant or else she'll fire at you.💭

"No thanks." Lily scoffs. "I'd rather raise hell and change this world."

Luna and I stand up and applaud her.

Lily stands up and takes a bow.

Luna and I laugh.

**Luna's POV**

"Okay, you two." I say. "The big news is that I'm taking the both of you with me to see my mom's family in California."

"Wow." Lily said.

"I'm going on too many trips." Rose says. "Good thing I have tons of cute clothes."

"I also have the rings." I say.

I put on the ring with the bunny ears. I gave Rose the ring with the bear ears and gave Lily the ring with the cat ears.

"These are so cute." Rose says.

"When are we leaving for California?" Lily asks.

"In three days." I said.

"Dang." Rose said.

"Don't forget we have to do the fitting for the dresses for my Sweet Sixteen tomorrow afternoon." Lily said.

"That's true." I say. "I can't wait to see all of the dresses and for you to reveal the theme."

"Well, you're not going to find out until tomorrow." Lily said.

💭🙄🙄🙄💭