Eyes Wide Open

We're finally getting to do this video. This video is an all day project.

It's the following day by the way. Thursday August 27, 2015.

We are doing a cover of Sabrina Carpenter's Eyes Wide Open. I'm doing the cover with Elliott's band. We are shooting the video all throughout the town and one shit by the lake at sunset.

I invited Michelle, Sage, and Winnie to join us. Besides, Michelle really wanted to do my makeup.

I'm wearing the dress Laylal wore to Lily's sweet sixteen. I told Layal she was going to have to hand it over eventually. And she did. She did because she knew I would not back down without a fight. Or without constant begging.

🎤I keep my eyes wide open

🎤I keep my eyes wide open. Bless this ground unbroken. I'm about to make my way. Heaven help me keep my faith and my eyes wide open.🎤

So many takes of this song were done. I had loved every single take. It's going to be hard editing. Too much work to do. On the upside, the video won't be up until the end of next week. Thate is more than enough time to edit.

I've learned that life is like a camera. You focus on what's important and capture the good times.

I've enjoyed every good time.

This song taught me that there are many beautiful reasons to be happy. So be happy whenever you got the chance to. Happiness spreads. And it's way better than darkness.

Remember that you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine. ☀️☀️☀️

 Don't focus on those who try to black your sunshine

Don't focus on those who try to black your sunshine. Just don't. 🌥

Be the sunshine that makes others happy when skies are grey.

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you everyone.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sorry for taking so long. I've been trying to do better in school.

You guys may not know but I'm a senior in high school. I graduate in 23 days.👩🏻‍🎓

I'm moving on to college. I'm going to Elizabethtown College in Pennsylvania in the United States to study Theater.

Some of you also may not know is that I am Hispanic. I may be one of the first Hispanic girls from New York City.

As I'm writing this. I'm watching Ariana Grande's benefit concert, One Love Manchester.

It was amazing

It was amazing. I'm so proud of her. Not only that. I LOVE Ariana. She's so genuine with everything she does from the bottom of her heart. She wanted to show her strength and show that love wins. LOVE DOES WIN.

Anyways, summer is coming up for me and I'm extremely behind if this story. I'll make it up to you guys.

See you soon.