Michelle

Today is Wednesday, August 26, 2015. Michelle came in late last night. She was exhausted. Elliott told me she will come over tomorrow and Sage and Winnie will come over shortly after. He was in Bryant's room for the week. Elliott decided to give his room to his girl cousins.

I invited Luna, Lily, and Penelope to join Sage, Winnie, Michelle, and I to play some Mario Cart. We had a lot of fun.

I was able to catch up with Penelope. Not much has happened to her. She has been doing art as usual. Her mom is doing well. Also she may have to spend some time with her father's family in Seattle for a week. According to Penelope, time with her father's family in England was more than enough. Penelope is not one to travel. It's not her cup of tea.

Things are good for Luna and Zander. Luna had to leave early because she was getting ready for a date with him. I haven't talked to Zander for what it seems like ages. Probably since before Lily's Sweet Sixteen.

Lily and Jax are doing well as a couple. I have never seen Lily so happy. She pulled me aside for two minutes telling me she wanted to talk to me about the results over coffee one afternoon later on this week. I do hope that the results are something good.

Lily briefly brought up how things turned out for Hazel and Shane. Things turned out well. They are taking things slow. They are a couple. Skylar has accepted the relationship and is happy for both her best friend and her twin brother. I'm happy for Hazel and Shane. I'm more happy for Hazel because she took my advice. I am proud of her.

Later on that night, Elliott snuck over and spent the night at my place. No my father had to work overnight at his job so he wasn't home. It was just me, Elliott, and Roxy at our feet. It was like the night before Lily's Sweet Sixteen. Lots of cuddling, kissing, and binge watching. Absolutely perfect.

Elliot and I love spending time together like this. Him and I just love each other's company and talking to each other. We even gave our followers and viewers some hints by posting pictures of either the same thing or similar things.

Our phones were going like crazy.

The following day quickly came. Sage, Winnie and Michelle were over at my place.

"I chat with my cousin Elliott everyday." Michelle said. "Since he moved, he's been talking about you constantly."

"Wow." I said.

Michelle shows me a message that Elliott sent her.

💬She just crosses my mind all the time. I can't get her out of my head. I can't wait to see her tomorrow when I get back home. You have no idea how much I missed her.💬

"That's pretty sweet." I say. "I literally have no words."

"Elliott is actually a good matchmaker himself." Michelle says.

"Really?" I ask.

"There was a point where he'd tried to set one of us up." Michelle gestures to herself, Sage and Winnie. "It has happened to each of us at least twice."

"You see Rose we're trying to set Elliott up with you." Winnie says. "We have seen the YouTube videos."

"There are already people shipping you." Sage says. "There are even pages doing updates twice a day on you two."

💭Well damn.💭

"Especially you two spending the night in your room." Michelle says. "What was all of that about if you don't mind me asking?"

"We were just cuddling under a blanket and some pillows in my lounge watching F•R•I•E•N•D•S on Netflix." I say. "Then we fell asleep after six episodes, around 2 am, nothing else happened after that. I mean it."

"I didn't notice him leaving the house." Winnie says.

"We covered for him." Sage said. "Michelle and I covered for him."

"Was I awake when he snuck out?" Winnie asks Sage and Michelle.

"I rested all day so I stayed up until midnight, about an hour after he snuck out." Michelle said.

"Winnie when you're asleep you are the lump on a log." Sage says.

"I am not." Winnie says. "I sleep like a rock, a hibernating bear would've been something better and more hilarious to say."

We all started laughing.

"Did he get in trouble?" I ask Sage.

"No." Sage responds. "He didn't get into any trouble."

"How many of these fan pages are there?" I ask. "I know there are some admiring me and reposting my pictures but seriously how many?"

"There are a few popular ones." Michelle says. "There could also be more, it's hard to make an exact number."

I sigh. Then I groan. "Might as well take a look and see what people are saying, they are practically stalking me."

"That's what happens when you're internet famous." Winnie says.

All four of us spent some time looking at what people were thinking about Elliott and I spending all this time together. All of these pages were so positive. Many of our fans wanted us to be together and to have a vlog channel together on YouTube.

💭That would be cute.💭

I screenshot many of them, posted them on Snapchat, and sent them to Elliott.

💬At first I didn't believe my cousins when they talked to me about this earlier when I was half asleep. Now I get it. What do we do now? What do we do now Rose? -Elliott💬

💬No idea.💬

All of the sudden, my phone starting to blow up like crazy. One thing coming up after another. It was so quick my battery percentage went down 20% in five minutes.

💭I actually didn't know what to do. I'm lost. What does this mean for Elliott and I now?💭