Isaac imagine (For @Beacon) Part 2/2

A/N: Alrighty so a while ago I did a part one to this and a few people said they wanted a part 2 and just recently @StellaLahey commented a really good idea (Thank you!) and thus here is part 2, enjoy! x (I'm just gunna use (Y/N) instead of a name). 

*

"Wait," You stop Scott and turn back to Isaac. Pulling the pregnancy test out of your coats pocket you toss it at Isaac. You watch it as it fly's through the air and lands near Isaac's feet. 

"(Y/N)... I had no idea," Isaac sighs, looking at you with such guilt it was almost unbearable.
"Yeah, you had no idea. Just like you have no idea about anything in this relationship. But you know what? You can go back to what ever the hell you were doing with Allison, it doesn't matter anymore because were done." 

"What about the baby?" Isaac mumbles, glancing down at the pregnancy test. 

"I'm keeping it, if that's what you were referring to. But I don't want you in its life." 

"W-what?" He gapes at you. "Why?" 

"Your a bad influence! You cheated on me, Isaac." 

"That's a stupid excuse!" He bellows, taking a step towards you. 

"Stay away from me," You hiss. "I never want to see you again." 

You turn and begin to walk away with Scott, leaving Isaac and stupid apologies behind. 

"You didn't mean what you said, did you?" Scott asks you, referring to how you said you never wanted to see Isaac again. 

You sigh as you kick a stone along the foot path, "I don't know... I guess not." 

"Hes a good guy, (Y/N). Sometimes he just does stupid things." Scott says to which you just nod sadly. 

Scott stops walking and turns to face you, "Promise me you'll go talk to him later?" 

Slowly and reluctantly you reply, "Promise." 

*

- 4 years later - 

"Hun, you ready to go?" You call to your 3 year old daughter. 

You hear a muffled 'Yes.' before you see her coming down the stairs with a bag on her back. She makes her way over to you and hands her bag to you before the two of you walk out to the car and head off. 

After a while of driving you turn into the familiar drive way. Isaac's drive way. 

That promise you made to Scott that one afternoon you didn't break. The next day you went over to Isaac's and the two of you talked for a good two hours, finally agreeing that the relationship you once shared was indeed over and that your daughter would spend the weekends with Isaac. 

Walking your daughter up to Isaac's front door you smile sweetly at Isaac when he answers the door and you say your goodbyes to your daughter as she walks into Isaac's house, disappearing into the lounge room. 

You turn to walk back to your car but Isaac's voice stops you and you turn back around to face him. 

"I just wanted to thank you, for letting me in her life. Loosing you was awful, I didn't want to loose her too." 

"Leaving you was the best and worst decision I've ever made. But I know how much she means to you and there would be no way I could keep her away from you." 

You give Isaac a genuine smile and walk over to him, kissing him on the cheek before turning and heading back to you car.