Chapter 1

This was it. The moment I'd finally become part of the WWE. I looked closely at the yellow paper that said "Enter Here" that hung on the big black backstage doors. It has always been a dream of mine to become a diva and this was the deciding moment. I took a deep breathe and pulled open the door. I was instantly mesmerized by all the lights, the people, even the sounds backstage. "Pinch Me." I whispered to myself. I felt someone pinch me and I felt chills run up my spine.

I turned around to see two beautiful girls with brown hair and they looked very alike. "Sorry, but you asked." one said.

"I-I was just kidding."

"I know I know. Hello I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nikki." She said holding oout her hand for me to shake.

"Ashley, I'm the new diva." I said and the other one walked towards me.

"Brianna, but you can call me Brie." I giggled and shook her hand.

"So we have a newbie here, well we are the Bella twins, we are the stuff here." said Nikki.

"Well I hope we can be good friends." I replied.

"Yeah you can hang with us you seem pretty cool and your very pretty so you can hang out with us anytime."

"Ummm thanks I guess."

"Yeah so where are you going?" Nikki asked.

"Hey ummm apparently I have to meet with Stephanie right now so could you guys show me where to go?" I asked. They nodded and they led me through a series of doors and hallways until we stopped infront of a door that said "McMahon" on it. "Good luck." Nikki said. I gulped and knocked on the door.

"Come in," a voice said. I walked in to see Stephanie talking on the phone and she motioned me to sit down on the seat across from her desk. I sat there quietly for a couple minutes until she hung up. "Well hey there, Ashley. Wow you are really pretty the universe is going to love you."

"Well thank you Mrs.McMahon."

"Please call me Stephanie. So I called you over here to discuss a very important aspect of your career. Heel or Face?"

"Umm well which do you recommend." I could feel my palms start to get moist. I know I shouldn't be nervous but I was. I bit my lip waiting for her reply.

"I recommend you become a face but then in the future turn heel to let the universe see your bad side."

"Sounds great. One question. When do I get my gear?"

"Oh I have it right here actually and you debut a week from today on Raw."

"This is a dream come true. Thank You so much." I said standing up and holding out my hand for her to shake. She shook it and said,"No Thank You Ashley. You are going to be very successful in this business I can see it in your eyes."

I walked out and the Bellas were still waiting for me. Brie grabbed my hand, "So what happened."

"Well I have my gear and I debut next week as a face."

"Oh wow that's great. We should head to the lockeroom and check out your gear." Brie said.

"Okay but I'm gonna need you to show mw where that is too." I said and we all laughed.

"Don't worry babe we'll show you around after we see your new gear. They then led me through a new series of doors and hallways until we reached the lockeroom. There were a bunch of divas in there getting ready for tonight's show. They all just glared at me. "Yes yes she is our friend everybody. Say hello to Ashley." Nikki yelled.

I heard someone say "you mean the Bellas new doll." I frowned and we walked over to the corner of the lockeroom. "Okay now let's see it." Brie said. I took of my shirt and my shorts. "Damn girl your fucking hot." Nikki said. I giggled at Nikki's remark and told the twins to close their eyes.

They did as I said and I took the gear out of the bag and wow it was marvelous. The top stopped about two inches below my boobs and was royal blue and had white pin stripes on the sides. The bottoms were like boy shorts and they revealed a small portion of my butt, but they had black and white stripes on the sides. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked fantastic.

"Open your eyes." I said. I watched them as they opened and they gasped and their eyebrows raised. Brie motioned me to spin around and I did. "Damn girl you look fucking hot. I wish I got gear that sexy when I started"

"I love it." I said staring into the mirror.

"Man Nikki I think we have competition." Brie said jokingly.

"Good thing we are friends." Nikki said. I giggled and pushed her shoulder.

"Hey you should walk around backstage wearing that and see how many guys look at you," Brie said with a huge smile on her face. I laced up my boots and we walked out. I was really confident after the twins' compliments and I walked out fearless. I got a couple looks from guys like Zach Ryder, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Bautista, Triple H, Ric Flair, and a couple others. "Who is she?" I heard Ric ask. I smiled and just kept walking.

"I think we should go back and introduce you," Nikki said. I nodded and we walked back to the group of guys who's jaws were dropped. I smiled and walked toward the group.