ONE

"Hurry up and get ready!" Tara groans as she flips down on my unmade bed.

"Do I really have to go? I kinda don't feel like it" I sigh standing up searching through my closet.

"Yes! It's Friday and every Friday we go out to eat. You should be used to this by now." She laughs.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I grab a pair of jeans and pair it with a sage crop putting a black jacket on with it. I walk into my bathroom putting on a bit of makeup and taking my hair down, combing through it.

I grab a claw clip, clipping it back and pulling two strands on hair down, "alright let's go" I sigh.

I slip on my air-forces as we walk out my room I shut the door behind me. "Cmon Kira!" Tara hurried me. "I'm coming."

I walk down the steps to only be greeted by my dad. "Where are you two ladies going." My dad eyes me.

"Out." I didn't dare to make eye contact.

"Be back by eight! Got it." When he talked the smell of beer hit my nose.

"Yeah." I nod. "I said do you got it!" He yelled a bit. Tara couldn't do anything because she knew what would happen.

"Yes sir, I got it." I swilled the lump in my throat. "Alright now you girls have fun." He laughed walking past me up the stairs.

"Let's go" I sigh as I follow Tara to the front door.
——

I never introduced myself did i? I'm Kiara, everyone calls me kie tho. I'm 17 and there's not much about me. Oh I mean I do have a boyfriend his name is Cameron. He lives in New York though. I had to move to Kansas because my parents split up, causing my dad to become a drunk. I make it through and shortly I can move out, we'll Until I finish high school, then I plan to move back to NYC with Cameron.

I'm average I guess you can say, I'm a basic teen with basic hobbies, that's if being high 24/7 and parting is a basic Hobby. Never mind that. Tara and Katrina are my best friends have been since the third grade. Anyways that's it.

——

  "Alright come on!" Tara shuts off the car. We get out and go inside the restaurant. My eye catches Katrina's. "She's over here" I say to Tara's

We walk over to the table. "Hey Bae!" I kiss Katrina's cheek sitting next to her. Tara sat on the other side in-front of us. 

"So anything new?" I ask Katrina.

"Not really. I heard there is a party tomorrow night if y'all are down to go." She looked at me.

The waiter asked for our drinks. I got a sweet tea with lemon and Tara got water. Katrina ordered a virgin pinacolada.

"I'm mean if Tara's down I'm down." I spoke.

"I'm down." Tara shrugs.

"Alright it's set. I guess we are going to the party." Katrina smiled.

The waiter gave us our drinks.

"So anything with you and Cam?" Tara smirks.

I took a sip of my drink swallowing it. I smiled. "He said he Wants to fly down and see me." I look to the side hiding back my blushing.

"Awe." Tara smiled.

Katrina sighed. "I need to find me a Cameron." Causing us all the laugh.

"No he's like really great, I plan to move in with him after high school." I take another sip of my drink.

Katrina and Tara begun talking but I zoned out and caught myself staring at something more specifically someone.

  He had brown hair and his ears Pierced. He was smiling and you know damn well it was pretty.

   He had his nose pierced, and he was wearing black jeans with a red and black button down. I quickly look away after he caught me staring.

The waiter comes by taking up our menus and taking out order. The waiter ask Katrina what she wants. I watch as the group of boys the brunette was in, pass by. He gives me a smile as he walks by.

"Kiara!" Tara called my name. I shook myself out of my zone.

"Huh?" I looked at her. 

"She asked what you wanted." Tara looked at the waiter.

"Oh Uhm I'll get the... uh... whatever she got." I point to Katrina putting my focus back on the boy. But I quickly snap out of it. I remind myself I have a boyfriend.

But its not bad if I just look... right?

"Hey, y'all think he's cute?" I asked interrupting Katrina's and Tara's conversation.

"Who?" Tara questioned. "Him" I point to the brunette.

"He's alright, but the blondes cuter." Katrina smiles.

"But the one with pink hair." Tara looked at me. "Kiara?" She gave me a tone.

"Huh?" I looked at her.

"Do you think he's cute?!" She furrowed her eye brows. I looked back and fourth between her and kat.

"Wha- what, no. I was just trying to see if-" Tara and Kat interrupted me, laughing.

"Whatever you say." Tara looked to the side.

"I have a boyfriend, why would I think he's cute?!" I hide my face cus I don't want to see my red face.
_______________________________
First chapter what y'all think? Good or bad? It's not that interesting but it'll get better, just let me know what y'all think.