THIRTY-FIVE

Chapter song: pretty boy by the neighborhood.

"You done" Colby asked. I nodded, he grabbed the plate and threw it in the trash.

"Hey Uhm me and Kiara are gonna go ride some more ride." Colby said to Sam and Katrina.

"We are?" I tilted my head looking at Colby, he shot me a look. "Yes we are." He grabbed my hand. "I'll call y'all when we are ready." Colby stood up making me stand up with him.

"Okay, have fun, not to much though." Katrina winked at me. I smiled walking with Colby.

"So? What are we riding first?" I asked.

"The Farris wheel." Colby said.

"Really." I sighed.

"Hey, what's wrong with that?" He nudged my shoulder.

"Original." I expanded the L teasing him.

"Come on" he groaned.

"I'm kidding." I laughed.

We stood in line for about 5 minutes and we finally got on.

"Truth be told, I've never been on one of these before." I sat back as Colby put his arm around me.

"You'll love it" the ride moved as we slowly moved up, I looked around at the whole fair. The lights shining as it was now dark out.

I looked over at Colby who was looking around, a bit of wind blowing, making his hair blow a little bit.

"Take a picture, it might last you longer." He looks at me.

I look away.

"So kie, tell me something that you wanna do in the future."

"Kie? So your sticking with that?" I looked at him as he was already looking at me.

"Yeah" he smiled.

"Alright, Cole. Uhm... I wanna move to California, specifically La or New York. I want to live in a apartment, but a super high one with a view over the city. That way every night I can see how beautiful it is. " I said.

"Interesting."

"What about you?" I asked turning my body a bit.

"Let's see, this might sound weird, but like I wanna make music. I been practicing guitar, and I don't know, or like what if me and Sam, started like a YouTube channel or something where we traveled the world and did a bunch of crazy things." I listened to Colby talk about what he wanted to do I couldn't help but noticed how passionate he was about his future.

The ride stopped at the top.

"So like this is gonna seem super cheesy, but you know what I've always wanted to do?" Colby looked over at me, as I was looking around at the view, then I focused on his eyes.

"What?" I smiled.

"This" he placed his hand on the side of my face, pushing his lips onto mine gently.

He pulled away.

"Kiss me? I'm pretty sure you've already done that." I laugh.

"No.. I've always wanted to kiss someone at the top of a Farris wheel. I don't it always look like so good in movies."

"Oh so you watch romance movies?" I shoot him a small smirk.

"Sh, that's my little secret." He put his finger over his lips making me laugh.

——

"Hey where y'all at?" I spoke to Katrina in the phone.

"We are walking to the car now. See y'all there?"

"Yeah. See ya" I hung up.

"They are walking to the car." I said to Colby.

"Alright. Cmon." We walked to the car to see Katrina and Sam waiting.

"Could y'all take any longer?" Sam groaned. Then I felt Colby's hand fall out of my reach.

I looked back to see Colby slowly walking, trying to annoy Sam.

Sam mockingly laughed, Colby smiled walking normally and getting in the car. Everyone got in, I was super tired so I leaned my head back. Resting back in the seat, as I closed my eyes.
—————————————————————————
Boring chapter I'm sorry but I have some drama coming up ;).