THREE

Kira's pov

"Kira why didn't you give him your number?" Katrina asked.

We stopped at her car. "Because I'm with Cameron." I shrug.

"Okay. Maybe he just wanted to be friends." Tara budged in.

"Sure whatever, cmon Tara." I sighed.

"Bye love y'all." Kat yelled as she got in her car. Me and Tara walked back to Tara's car.

We got it and back out the parking lot. Tara's phone dinged. "Who's that?" I asked.

She grabbed it out the cup holder, "Jake." She smiled putting it back down focusing on the road.

I pushed her arm a bit. "You really gave him your number." I laughed shaking my head.

"He was cute! I couldn't help it." She giggled.

"Be careful." I change the tone in my voice. "Why do you say that?" She continued to focus on the road.

"Because they all looked like f boys, but I can't lie they were cute." I push my lips together.

"I knew it! You think that dudes cute. The one with brown hair!" She laughed looking at me.

"I never said him specifically. Focus on the road." I tried to change the subject.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled as she parked in my driveway. "Bye." She waved through the window as I got out. I walked inside the house, trying to be quiet.

I see my dad passed out on the couch with a bottle in his hand. I sigh and walk over to him fixing his position. I took the bottle out of his hand and covered him with a blanket.

I grabbed all the bottles taking them to the kitchen, throwing them in the trash.

I walk upstairs taking my shoes off and throwing them somewhere in my room.

I take off my pants and crop top, throwing on a baggy shirt. I lay down on my bed FaceTiming Cameron.

He answers.

"Hey babe" I spoke.

"Hey" he smiled back.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked, watching as he adjusts himself.

"Laying down. What about you?"

"Laying down." I smiled biting the inside my cheek.

——

I woke up to Cameron still on the phone. He was asleep so I took a screenshot. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, brushing my teeth. I put on some socks and shorts.

I walk over to my phone clicking hang up. I texted him.

"Just wanted to let you sleep, text me when you wake up. Love you."

I turn off my phone, walking down the steps quietly. I see my dad, in the kitchen.

"Morning." I said quietly.

"I'm going out." He looked at me, taking a beer from the fridge.

"Okay." I nod. He walks out the house.

I sigh going into the fridge seeing nothing. I walk back upstairs and DoorDash some food. I decided to take a shower while I waited.

I stripped my clothes and went to the bathroom, opening the shower door. I hang up my towel and step in letting the warm water hit my back.

I wash my hair with shampoo, feeling the soap run down my body. I finish out my hair with conditioner.

I grabbed my luffa putting body wash on it. I wash my body with it.

I grabbed my razor. Running it over my legs, shaving each spit perfectly. I shave both my legs then I grabbed sugar scrub and put a little bit, smoothing it into each leg.

I rinsed it off. I turn off the shower, ringing out my hair. I grab my towel drying off my body.

I step out the shower and walk back to my room. I take my towel hanging it up.

I grabbed some fresh clothes, then being a pair of black joggers and a blue cropped tank top. I put them on, I didn't put on a bra, but I really didn't care.

I brushed out my hair. Then I put on deodorant and perfume. I walk down stairs.

I grabbed all the bottles from the living room throwing them in a trash bag. I fold the blankets neatly. I walk into the kitchen grabbing each piece of trash throwing it in the trash can.

I walk outside throwing the trash bag in the bin. I walked back inside turning on the sink. I cleaned the dishes setting them in the dish washer. I turned off the sink cleaning the counters.

I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door grabbing my food. I set it on the coffee table in the living room.

I walked back into the kitchen grabbing air freshener. I sprayed the house and put it back. I sat on the couch turning on the tv.
__________________________________
3rd chapter and I'm feeling pretty great. 😫💀