TWENTY-EIGHT

Chapter song: ordinary life by the weekend

Colby pulled into his driveway. "My parents are asleep so be quiet." Colby turned off the car. We get out the car and walk up to the door. He uses the key to unlock the door.

We quietly sneak up to his room. He closes the door behind me. I take off my jacket and fold it setting on the bottom of his bed.

"Your dad won't mind you staying here?" Colby asked.

"No, he's probably already asleep by now. It's past 8:30 so." I take off my shoes.

"Ima go take a shower, you can borrow any of my clothes." Colby said putting his phone on the charger.

"Wait" I grab his arm pulling him towards me. His hands fell to my hips.

I grabbed on of his hands, pulling it to my chest. He ran his finger over the button on my shirt. He unbuttoned the first button. My lips ghosted his as he slowly unbuttoned the next one.

My lips were now against his as he picked me up. He gently laid me down on his bed, his body fit between mine.

He kissed my neck, tiny kisses on each side of my neck. He then pulled away looking into my eyes as he fully unbuttoned my shirt, he looked at my red and black bra. He pressed his lips against the top of my breast.

I pulled my shirt off me and threw it on the ground, I grabbed the side of his face bringing his lips to mine.

His hand traced my stomach and fell to my black pants, he unbuttoned them, then unzipped them. his lips detached from mine and left wet kisses down my stomach, he stopped, standing on his knees he pulled off my pants throwing them to the ground. He then came back up to my lips, this time using tongue.

I tugged at the bottom of his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He pulled from the kiss pulling it off, I ran my hands down his chest, then I touched his stomach feeling his abs.

I stood on my knees and pushed his chest down. I sat on his lap. He guided my hips as I straddled him. He started sucking on my neck, leaving marks. I let out a small moan. "That's it" he whispered sending shivers down my neck.

I kept stranding my body. Colbys breathing was heavy. "God your so beautiful" his hands traced my hips.

Colby flipped us over making me let out a gasp. He kissed my neck, as his body grinned against mine. I could feel his hard on.

Colby stood on his knees again. Undoing his belt. He pulled it off then unbuttoned his pants. He pulled them off him, throwing them on the ground. He opened his side drawer pulling out a thing of condoms, tearing one from the pack. He put the rest of them back closing the drawer.

"Wait Colby" I sat up. "I-" I paused looking down.

"What's wrong baby." He put the condom on the side table, he put his hand on my cheek. "Do you want to stop?" He asked.

"Im a virgin" I looked at him.

"Okay, we can stop now. If that's what you want, I want you to be comfortable okay." He kissed the tip of my nose.

He went to go lay beside me, but I pull him back making him look at me. "No, I- I want to" I stutter. He runs his finger tips up my arm. "Okay" he smiled pushing his lips back onto mine. He went to move down, "just go slow" I look at him. He nods.

He uncliped my bra. Pulling it off me. He took a second examining me. He look up through his eyes and placed his tongue on my breast. I let out a moan.

He smirked, kissing down my stomach. Stopping at the rim of my underwear, he grabbed the side pulling them off me leaving me completely naked.

He picked up the condom, "you sure?" He asked. I nodded. He took off his boxers. He pulled the covers over him, as he opened the condom with his teeth. He spit out the wrapper and reached down putting it on himself.
———————————————————————
You'll have to wait for the rest tomorrow;)