SIXTY NINE

Chapter song: no sudden moves by Julia nunes (I really recommend listening to this on for this chapter)

*a week later*

"Ow shit" I groan. "Hold still" Colby poked me with the needle over again.

"Stop flexing it'll hurt more" he tried to be as gentle as possible as he dipped the needle in ink, poking it into my thigh.

I grip onto the sheets looking up, "are you almost done?" I groan.

"Yes baby. Almost." He poked me with the needle again. I let out a sigh. "There" he gently rubbed over it. I sat up looking at my thigh.

"A heart with a C, it's cute." I smiled. "Yeah?" Colby set the ink, along with the needle, on my side table, he pushed me back gently as his fit his body between my legs. He kissed my lips. "My turn" I smirked.

"Noo." He shook his head. "Yes, you already have so many, what's the problem." I looked at him through the top of my eyes. "Fine" he smacked his teeth.

He sat back. I grabbed the ink getting on his lap, "let me see your wrist." I asked. He handed me his wrist. I put the tip of the needle in ink, then gently poked it into his wrist. He gently placed his hand on my hip, and watched as I did it.

After a few minutes I finished. "Do you like?" I asked. He smiled, "yeah."

"It's simple" i shrugged. "I like it tho, it'll make me think of you" he smiled grabbing onto my hips again.

"Yeah" I barely said because I interpreted my own words with a kiss to Colby's lips. His grip on my hips became a little tighter. He gently moved my hips forward a bit making me let out a small gasp, then I quickly connected the kiss again.

Colby pulled away, pulling the bottom of my shirt, taking it off me. He kissed next to my bra strap, on my shoulder, whilst still moving my hips against his body.

Both of us had small heavy breaths. I then pulled Colby's shirt off, running my hands down his stomach.

"Take your shorts off" colby whispered against my neck. I grabbed the side of my shorts, slowly pulling them off my legs, it was a little hard since I was sitting in Colby's lap, but after I did Colby pulled me further into his lap.

His hands roamed my hips and lower back. I slowly guided my hands from his shoulders to his stomach, then his pants. I unbuttoned and zipped them, pulling them down enough to wear he could kick them off.

I could feel his hard on even more now, both of our layers were thin.

Colby stopped pulling my hips, his hands glided down, pulling my underwear to the side, then rested me on top of him.

I let out a small moan, he gently started moving my hips again, this time had more pleasure for the both of us.

His breathing was heavy as he was trying to contain himself. I put my hands around the side of his neck, he pulled me into a kiss, I then pulled away, resting my head on his shoulder. "Colby" I let out a quiet breath.

He moved his head making me move my head from his shoulder. I looked at him as he slowly closed his eyes as a sign of pleasure, he opened his eyes again, and more started slow blinking. He finally let out a groan. "Baby." I rested my forehead against his.

"Tell me I'm the only one" he whispered as his lips ghosted mine.

"Your the only one" I let out a very quiet moan, almost like a whisper with a slight moan at the end.

"Fuck" Colby let out underneath his breath. Our lips connected again, to them being detached with a small bottom lip bite.

"Almost" I whispered against his lips, he barely nodded.

This time felt different from all the rest, we were quiet but in a good way. We were slow, enjoying it more.

We were passionate.

I let out a louder moan from the rest as I laid my head in between his neck. Colby's pinky was underneath my bra strap as the rest his fingers rubbed the side of my neck. Colby let out a louder breath, I felt him release.

I pulled my head from his neck as he kept going, slowing down a bit. He looked at my eyes, making long eye contact with me as he ran his finger over my lips.

"Colby." I closed my eyes releasing.
——————————————————————
Are y'all enjoying the longer chapters, I'm trying to make the last couple chapters of this book long.