FOURTEEN

"Hey" Sam answered the door. "Hey"kat smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"Everyone's out back, come on in." He stands to the side letting us in. He shows us to the kitchen where he was making drinks.

"Whatcha want?" He asked us.

"Uhm anything."

"Cool, cus I'm making bloody Mary's." He laughed handing me and already made one. I took a sip, "Damn, that's good." I laughed.

"Hey Tara jakes out back." Sam looks at Tara looking around the kitchen.

She nods and walks outside. "Ima head outside to." I smile.

"Here hand this to Colby when you get out there." He hands me another cup. "Will do" I nod.

"Have fun." I whisper to kat winking at her.

I walk out back and see Tara Jake and Colby in the hot tub.

I set down the cups, I look over and see Colby staring at me. He was sitting with each arm beside him and his legs open. He was man spreading.

He smiled at me, I shake my head and took off my shorts and the big shirt I had on.

I grabbed the two cups and walked towards the hot tub. Colby eyed my body up and down. I sat next to him. "Hey." He smiled again.

"Hey. Sam told me to give this to you." I handed him the cup.

"Thanks." He took his arm from beside him and held the cup, while the other was behind me.

"Yoo. I'm back." Sam walks out with two more cups and Kat behind him. He hands Jake a cup and Tara a cup. Then kat had another cup keeping it to herself.

They slowly got in the hot tub.

"So what y'all wanna do?" Jake asked.

"I don't even know." Colby laughed, "just chill I guess." He added on to them take a sip on his drink.

I scooted closer to him making more room in the hot tub. He took that as a sign to put his arm fully around me.

I was to embarrassed to take it off so it left it.

I looked at Tara looking at me and Colby. I just shrugged.

"Truth or dare?" Tara questioned the group.

"Yeah why not." Sam nodded, he turned down the music a bit.

"Who's first?" He looked around.

"I'll go." I pipe up. "Kat truth or dare?" I looked at Katrina.

"Truth." She smiled. "Where's the craziest place you've ever do it?" I gave her a smirk.

"God Kiara, your so gross." She laughed. "A park." She stared at me then we started laughing harder.

"Alright alright." I calmed down.

"Okay. Uhm-" Katrina voice was blocked out from the whisper of Colby.

"You look good tonight." He whispered. I turned to him and our faces were close together. I looked into his eyes and he looked down at my lips then back to my eyes.

I roll my eyes looking back at Tara who was asked a question.

"Uhm right now." She pulled out her phone I suppose to see her snap-score. "48,000." She out her phone back on the towel outside the hot tub.

"Okay hmm" Tara looked around. "Colby." She smirked.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He shrugged. "Okay go to the hottest person in this group and kiss them anywhere on their body."

"Can I kiss myself?" He asked making everyone laugh.

He set down his drink and looked at me, I looked up and him. But to my surprise, he walked over to Jake, kissing him in the cheek.

"My brother!" Jake laughed dabbing him up.

"Y'all are so gay." Katrina laughed.

"Nah, he's just my homie." Colby chuckled blowing a kiss to Jake, Jake winked at him. I giggled a bit.

"I know you were expecting me to choose you." Colby whispered, "trust me you are, just didn't want to give it away." He continued. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Kiara. Truth or dare?" He asked me.

"Truth." I took a sip of my drink.

"How many times have you done it in one day?" He asked. I didn't know how to answer I quickly stood up and grabbed a towel getting out the hot tub.

Colby's pov.

I watched as she walked away. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked Katrina.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"I'll go check on her" Tara was about to stand up but I shook my head. I set my drink down. "I'll do it."

I got out the hot tub, drying off a little bit then put the towel down. I walked inside, "Kiara?" I asked.

I walked it it he kitchen to see her leaned against the counter taking small sips of her drink.

"Hey did I upset you? Sorry if I did." I gave her a sympathetic look.

"No. Your fine." She shrugged.

"No. Tell me what I did, your upset." I stood in front of her.

"I don't know I just kinda freaked out, I guess trust me it wasn't you." She looked up at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah" she nodded.

She set her drink down wrapping her arms around my waist pulling me into a hug. I put my hands on her waist pulling away looking down at her.

"I'm fine.' She smiled.
___________________[_____________