FIFTY FOUR

Chapter song: lil jeep by lil peep

I let go of Nate's hand. "What?" I gave him a look.

"Kiara, I like you okay. I just wanted to tell you before we took anything further."

I laughed shaking my head. "So.. you decide to tell me this after we fucked, that way you can be honest 'before we took anything further'" I mocked him laughing.

"Don't say that, it was more than that." Nate tried to grab my hand. I pulled it away.

"Ha. What do you want me to say, 'made love' cus we did not do that. We fucked, and that's all it's gonna be." I slapped him standing up. He looked at me with his mouth wide open and his hand on his cheek.

"And for your information, I don't need anyone to help me, especially a man." I walked away. I saw Tara and Katrina staring at me.

I stormed over to Colby, pulling at his sleeve.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, him, Sam and Jake looked at me.

"What?" He looked at me.

"Nate?" I looked up at him.

"Shit, he told you, I was gonna tell you. I just wanted to make sure my dumb mistakes didn't affect you. Look I'm sorry okay." Colby explained letting out a sigh.

"Saturday night, I was gonna tell you but you didn't answer my calls then when you called me later that night something more seemed to be bothering you, so I didn't wanna bring it up."

"Your so dumb, he fucked me colby, the night we talked on the phone we had sex right before that and we went on a date, you let him do that to me? Make me like him then let him hurt me? Just how you did." I rolled my eyes.

"What?! He fucked you?" Colby yelled a little.

I liked at him confused.

I don't think Nate told Colby anything.

Colby started walking over to Nate, "wait Colby" I tried to grab his arm but he was much stronger than me.

I saw Colby land a punch to Nate's face.

"Shit" I whispered.

Nate grab his face, trying to swing at Colby. Both of them throwing punches at each other until Colby pushed Nate onto the ground. Colby stood up, as he spit blood out of his mouth.

Teachers and councilors walked over pulling them back from the fight. Tara and Katrina rushed over to me.

"What the hell happened ?" Grammars grabbed my arm.

"Men are jerks, that's what happened" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just go to class" I started walking, Katrina and Tara followed as we left the scene.
—————————————————————————
Made this one short because I got a good one coming up. The next one might be short too.