SIXTY TWO

Chapter song: Snowfall by Øneheart

Colby's pov

I gently lifted her head from my chest resting it on the pillow. She let out a small whimper but fell back asleep. I sat on the floor grabbing her bag.

I opened it, taking everything out. She had her computer, a binder a few folders but there was a small notebook with little tabs sticking out the side. I opened it.

It was poems. One saying

Everything I do seems to never be enough everything I say seems to fade away everything I am is never enough.

everything I'm not is what they make of me do I or should I even care what these people even say or think why does the world consist around them what makes them better what makes them greater

to think that they can walk all over me do I look like a toy to you am I just the wind in the air
am I just a nobody walking around this world
lost and confused I'm sick and tired of being pushed and shoved

I'm more then just another empty body
I wasn't made for glory or power
I wasn't made for hate or death I was made for love and care to protect those in need to stand up for those who can't
to humble and build up

But why am I never enough.

I turned the pages seeing more and more poem. She had a good talent, they were sad but I never knew this about her.

I saw one page with the a green tag labeled. "Brock"

I saw the page reading the short poem.

"Thinking about him.

Was I supposed to? After what he did?

Does you understand the feeling of missing someone? It's like spending a long hard time to turn the ice cold water you drank, into tears.

Days and days when we were together 24\7 appear in my mind. Cus every second was so happy, yet disappointing, sad and painful. I just miss you. I miss you so much, oh how much I miss you!

If the refreshing breeze knows my heart it can tell you that I care for you still, deep down I think I always will. I don't know what it is about you.

I love you Brock."

I closed the Book setting it back in her bag. I look over at her, sitting on the floor with my back to the bed frame. I grabbed Kiaras hand, kissing it.

I held it close to my face letting out a small cry. I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to be loud.

I pulled my knees to my chest. I used my palms to wipe the tears from my face. "Oh fuck" I groaned quietly.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "Lay with me" a whisper in my ear. I look over and saw Kie, with a small smile on her face.

I stood up and got next to her in my bed. I laid my head on her chest, she played with my hair.

"Kie?" I broke the silence.

I heard nothing, I looked up seeing her asleep again. I just sat there listening heart beat.
————————————————————-—————
The lengths I would go to to have someone care about me this much. :( and Ik my chapters are short. I'm sorry for that it's just that it's easier for me to make shorter chapters and do every other day updates rather than longer chapters, and leave y'all hanging for a week.